Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

i haven't seen hidemari sketch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
My brother has a laptop with a broken keyboard. That's why he bought a new keyboard, and plugged it in

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

And I would not have it any other way.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Anatharon posted:

i'll cut you, mate

what the heck do you want me to do, there weren't any posters for hyouka that contained the show's english title in them!!!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
The only Monogatari I wouldn't really watch with someone else is Nisemono.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I like the Patlabor OVA and what I've seen of the TV show, but personally both of the movies are my favorite parts of the franchise.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Postal Parcel posted:

What? Proto-Miku didn't do anything for you?

Hey, when did I say that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0rxpQI0ZbY

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
What the heck is even the point of getting bothered by a single lazy, dumb post in this kind of thread?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Pavlov posted:

Knock knock

Jesus christ, what a loving lazy, creatively bankrupt joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
If you've gotten half way through Nise and you liked Bake you should try and get through the rest of it and watch Nekomonogatari/Second Season, imo

It's pretty much got all of the best arcs in the series and way less of the weirder stuff that'll have creeped you out in Nise

• Locked thread