Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
I set the draft date for Aug 30th 1 pm EST. Object now or forever hold your peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Spacely posted:

I set the draft date for Aug 30th 1 pm EST. Object now or forever hold your peace.

Got it added to my calendar or else I will forget :P

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
Alright I spent a god drat hour getting my stupid Paypal account up since I haven't used the site since like 1999. Send me $15 through Paypal at piratesrgr8@gmail.com so that I can use your money to upgrade my queen kthx. Use the send money to friends/family feature and not the pay for goods/services so that I don't end up paying a 3% fee or some such bullshit. Please add a note into the payment and put your SA username so I can keep track of whose knees need to be broken for not paying.

We still need 1 person. I am gonna throw up 1 more post in the main thread and if no one bites by Sunday night I will add commy guy back to the league.

Spacely fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Aug 21, 2015

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

If you have a problem Yo, I'll solve it

Spacely posted:

Alright I spent a god drat hour getting my stupid Paypal account up since I haven't used the site since like 1999. Send me $15 through Paypal at piratesrgr8@gmail.com so that I can use your money to upgrade my queen kthx. Use the send money to friends/family feature and not the pay for goods/services so that I don't end up paying a 3% fee or some such bullshit. Please add a note into the payment and put your SA username so I can keep track of whose knees need to be broken for not paying.

We still need 1 person. I am gonna throw up 1 more post in the main thread and if no one bites by Sunday night I will add commy guy back to the league.

I'll send it on Wed.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum

Spacely posted:

Sent

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Payment sent.

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
Thanks. OP updated.

Can someone PM Trebek and make sure he is actually in? He joined off the refresh link but hasn't posted in here at all and I am a non plat pleeb.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Done.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Money sent.

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
Updated OP. My queen is gonna get hella levels from all this gem money.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Sent with my team name "Anti 3-Star Roster" in the notes.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
I'm out of town right now, but I'll send you dollars when I'm back home on Sunday night.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Spacely posted:

I will get you paid on Friday

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
81220312H38909525

I also PMed Trebek.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
Dollars sent 2 u.

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

paid

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
OP updated with payments. So far only 1 of you has managed to be an idiot and make me pay a fee to get your money so the winner of the league is getting 74 cents less in the pot. Thanks a lot!

Spacely fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Aug 26, 2015

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
Was it me? I'm kind of retarded.

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice

Spacely posted:

Just need Sal to pay on Friday and to find out if Trebek is in or out. If he is out I will drop him and we will do a 10 man league. If he's in we will invite Commy Guy back in and do 12 man.

Sorry haven't really been following the thread. I paid just now.

E: Also one of the guys who was in the league last year is my clan mate and wants to play again. I'm going to try to get him signed up today.

Trebek fucked around with this message at 14:12 on Aug 25, 2015

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
Excellent!

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
Alright! The league is full. My personal favorite team name from last year, We Be Slangin Throws, is back to defend their last place finish.

Just need payment from the last 2 guys (Sal/Patty) so I can finish getting my AQ to level 40.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
And apparently Yahoo just launched a cash league that takes zero fees.

Hell of a time for them to launch that, 3 weeks after everyone got their leagues set up.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~

Spermy Smurf posted:

And apparently Yahoo just launched a cash league that takes zero fees.

Hell of a time for them to launch that, 3 weeks after everyone got their leagues set up.

Yeah I saw that last night and just thought "real cutting edge poo poo there, yahoo."

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
:siren:Reminder! Draft tomorrow, Sunday at 1 PM Eastern Time:siren:

Also still need money from 2 of you chumps.
Sal/Patty pay up.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Spacely posted:

:siren:Reminder! Draft tomorrow, Sunday at 1 PM Eastern Time:siren:

Also still need money from 2 of you chumps.
Sal/Patty pay up.

My wife will have that to you in an hour or so

Trebek
Mar 7, 2002
College Slice
I just texted Patty I don't think he reads this thread.

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007

Trebek posted:

I just texted Patty I don't think he reads this thread.

Cool. Just make sure he makes the draft. I can get the money whenever.

I got your money Sal

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007
Everyone is paid. Draft in 50 mins. Have fun!

Ceros_X
Aug 6, 2006

U.S. Marine
Drafting from the Middle East over lovely internet - hope I don't DC during Round 1 again!

Woot woot!

Spacely
Mar 21, 2007

Paladine_PSoT posted:

In as 'Useful Valks 2016'

looks like it was the 12th

And here is your autodraft team!

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
lmao my draft was so bad

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

My draft grade is a B, lol

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

ExtraFox posted:

lmao my draft was so bad

So was mine. Maybe it's a thing, everyone thinks their team sucks after they draft it.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I got the lowest grade I have ever had... C+.

I have two TEs on bye the same week.

Anyone want Richard Rodgers for another TE?

Paladine_PSoT
Jan 2, 2010

Spacely posted:

And here is your autodraft team!

My wife threw me a surprise birthday party last night. Waking up in time for a 10am draft was not in the cards. Thanks for the auto!

Also, as I'm in Seattle, I feel like a total homer.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm happy that I have Gronk to carry my team this year

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
If the Patriots have taught us anything it's that cheaters never win.

ExtraFox
May 22, 2003

~all of these candy~
As goes every year, the opening NFL weekend is the same weekend as Riot Fest in Chicago, so I can be counted upon to be:

1. Drunk for three days
2. Bad at fantasy football

Good luck, Shadi, all the odds are in your favor.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

SalTheBard posted:

I'm happy that I have Tom Brady to carry my team this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

ExtraFox posted:

As goes every year, the opening NFL weekend is the same weekend as Riot Fest in Chicago, so I can be counted upon to be:

1. Drunk for three days
2. Bad at fantasy football

Good luck, Shadi, all the odds are in your favor.

I am flying back from my vacation tomorrow (I don't want to come home, the beach is so much more fun). Very little thought has went into my line up so I imagine we are in a pretty similar boat.

I get to see how my team did when I land at midnight tomorrow night.

• Locked thread