Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax
bring me your problems and i will solve them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm kinda hungry

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im an alcoholic

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
have too much debt, like 100k now, gonna try and get more debt to get out of debt, getting another car today.

so my problem is, how can i accumulate more debt to achieve this more debt=geting out of debt scheme?

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i'm kinda hungry

ask your mom to make you a sandwich, if she refuses it means she doesn't love you and you're better off starving to death

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

im an alcoholic

that's only a problem if you feel guilty about the things you do when you're drunk, stay black out drunk all the time and you'll never remember anything you do

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster
let f(x) equal the decimal interpretation of the binary expansion of x (f(1/2) = f((0.1)2) = 1/10)

prove that the integral of f(x) from 0 to 1 exists and find its value

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

have too much debt, like 100k now, gonna try and get more debt to get out of debt, getting another car today.

so my problem is, how can i accumulate more debt to achieve this more debt=geting out of debt scheme?

fall down or throw yourself down the stairs / out a window at work. sue them for a billion dollars

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

KewlBiens posted:

that's only a problem if you feel guilty about the things you do when you're drunk, stay black out drunk all the time and you'll never remember anything you do

done and done. thanks, bitch

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Kuato posted:

the concept of debt is a legal fiction that must be maintained by both parties in order to have any validity, just don't pay what you owe, you already have the car anyway so idk what you're worried about

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
sovereign citizen checking in

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

My neg hole got pozzed

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

vyst posted:

My neg hole got pozzed

just give the aids back to the guy who gave it to you, an eye for an eye etc

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

sovereign citizen checking in

you know your allowed to get married now, gay dad

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you know your allowed to get married now, gay dad

i do not recognize your authority. i bow to no man.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Mom is out of town and I have lots of dirty laundry. WHAT DO I DO

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

i do not recognize your authority. i bow to no man.

my other gay dad says otherwise

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Mom is out of town and I have lots of dirty laundry. WHAT DO I DO

leave it alone, bacteria feed off your body's oils, eventually they'll eat all the oil in your clothes and they'll be like new again

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

KewlBiens posted:

leave it alone, bacteria feed off your body's oils, eventually they'll eat all the oil in your clothes and they'll be like new again

:yeah:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

fall down or throw yourself down the stairs / out a window at work. sue them for a billion dollars

gonna aim higher than billions, think i'll aim for at least a trillion dollar settlement. gonna lean back in my chair, fall down and break my neck, and sue the company for a cool $100 trillion.

will buy everyone on SA platinum and give them av's of their choice when i win. wish me luck Goons!

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Kuato posted:

gonna aim higher than billions, think i'll aim for at least a trillion dollar settlement. gonna lean back in my chair, fall down and break my neck, and sue the company for a cool $100 trillion.

will buy everyone on SA platinum and give them av's of their choice when i win. wish me luck Goons!

if you're paralyzed from the neck down then you won't be able to use a computer

i mean yeah you can look at the monitor but you won't be able to type or click the mouse

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i'm fat from booze

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Universe Master posted:

i'm fat from booze

drink hard liquor. You might lose your friends and family, but you'll be trim

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Universe Master posted:

i'm fat from booze

switch to heroin, you'll lose weight and still feel serene

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

KewlBiens posted:

switch to heroin

Great idea

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study
I got a fever

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
i have been looking everywhere for music by the canberra, australia band prick harness and i can't even find any poo poo to buy on ebay

just this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipHaHxckBhM. this is the only internet presence of the greatest band ever

can you find me some op

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

stand in front of the refrigerator with the door open, get an extra long extension cable so you can take the refrigerator with you into any room

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Clipperton posted:

i have been looking everywhere for music by the canberra, australia band prick harness and i can't even find any poo poo to buy on ebay

just this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipHaHxckBhM. this is the only internet presence of the greatest band ever

can you find me some op

start your own band and also name it prick harness, then you can make more prick harness music whenever you want

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I want to drink mad tequila and cervezas and also eat some tacos help

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
SSDI is slated to run out in 2016 and there's a good chance that my flimsy laywer-greased eligability will be revoked. How will I continue to post on these elite troll-free forui when my monthly is cut by 30% (certain) or 100% (likely)?

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Help me out here slowbeans!

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
my willy fell off

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

KewlBiens posted:

bring me your problems and i will solve them

i want to eat god

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Shirley Crabtree posted:

my willy fell off

Free Willy

naem
May 29, 2011

This Jacket Is Me posted:

SSDI is slated to run out in 2016 and there's a good chance that my flimsy laywer-greased eligability will be revoked. How will I continue to post on these elite troll-free forui when my monthly is cut by 30% (certain) or 100% (likely)?

what

December Octopodes
Dec 25, 2008

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i taste bile in my throat from self loathing, it's not as bad as it was, but not very pleasant

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

This Jacket Is Me posted:

cut down bushes to find rupees

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i want t ofuck, why cant i gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Kuato posted:

Package your debt and sell it in small derivatives to poor black families.

• Locked thread