Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Back for another season - but I'm out of town with no way to draft this coming weekend (29th and 30th) so I hope the draft isn't then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Yahoo is telling me that David Harris (NYJ) is out, but I can't find ANYTHING to support that. Double-check your injuries, I guess.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Please let this win hold. My schedule is about to get BRUTAL.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001

Yahoo posted:

what's goin on here would be 78-39 if they played every team every week.

If they played every team every week, Smash Mouth Football would be 80-37.
:c00l: Moral Victory no I got my dick smashed in

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Oh sweet baby jesus of score corrections, please leave Burfict be.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Goddamnit, not only did the score correction spaghetti monster take back my win, but it took it back in style.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
:getin: next week is going to be crazy. 6 teams fighting for 4 playoff spots, and every game matters for playoffs and seeding. spicy campers and myself, #1 and #3 in points for entering this week, need wins over playoff teams this week, or we may not even make it in.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Hachi machi, I just read that our tiebreaker is H2H record and not points for. I own the tiebreaker on spicy campers and Chocolate Milk, but would lose it against whats goin on here, Endless Feedback, or Big Scary Black Men. :ohdear:

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001

Yahoo! posted:

Five of the six losses for Smash Mouth Football this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

7th seed comin' to get ya :smug:

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Seeing as how you put up 169.25 points one week, I'll gladly concede if you top that.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
just your daily reminder that last year the 2nd lowest seed steamrolled everyone in the playoffs.

edit for real content: yeah, the no consolation bracket is a bummer. You know, I'd like to think that besides that, we nailed all the roster/rule changes this year.

JoeRules fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Dec 12, 2015

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
Kahlil Mack cares not about your wants. :v:

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
One year ago today:

quote:

(1) Oliver_Sak's Team

(6) Smash Mouth Football
Vengeance shall be mine.

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
I reckon I could LM this if need be. I already LM another league, so if someone else cares to, be my guest.

But I ain't letting this poo poo die - it's too fun. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JoeRules
Jul 11, 2001
I really liked the setup from this past year. If we can get 14 teams again, I'd be in favor of keeping all the positions the same. If we drop to 12 teams (or less), then yeah I can see how LBs would rule the flex. In that case, maybe we could lose the flex and add another DB spot?

• Locked thread