Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
90-95
95-100
100-105
105-110
110-115
115-120
120-125
125-130
130-135
135-140
View Results

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Hi everyone. I just went to have my IQ tested again, as a result of this test, and well let's just say the IQ doctor told me a very respectable number and asked me out on a date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Minimalist Program posted:

Hi everyone. I just went to have my IQ tested again, as a result of this test, and well let's just say the IQ doctor told me a very respectable number and asked me out on a date.

sounds like you got the number that really counts: his phone number. hi fivd

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I don't need a high int because I'm not a wizard. I am however a bard, so my charisma and willpower are high. hth

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
mods pls give me the tag that my iq deserves

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Clochette posted:

Everyone on the internet has an IQ of 140 and a 9-inch cock

Not me

My IQ is 94 and my penis length is 4.5-inches.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I like the sense of grasping things just before everyone else that slightly improved pattern recognition provides.

Oh boy does my high IQ help me with day to day life. Yep. Sure means something at all.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Strudel Man posted:

Ahh, so close. You should be 95% sure of that. I appreciate the attempt, though!

gah

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im so crosseyed that each of my pupils crossed behind the bridge of my nose and settled in the centre of the other eye.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

Posting on SA should make any IQ test result moot.

Bingo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if I could take a real IQ test I think it'd be fun

that poo poo is only a rough estimate though; I feel like it can maybe measure your aptitude for school poo poo but there's plenty of things it is worthless for. plus it changes and what kind of measurement is that then

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Zogo posted:

Question #4:

1,461 days ago, Marco was twice as old as Ted. 1,461 days from now, Ted will be 6/8ths of Marco's age. How old is Marco now?

Bonus hint: the answer is not "imgay" or "cuck"

4,383 days old, and Ted is 2922 days.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Clochette posted:

Everyone on the internet has an IQ of 140 and a 9-inch cock

serious norman posted:

Not me

My IQ is 94 and my penis length is 4.5-inches.

Judging by the poll results these two groups comprise almost the entirety of somethingawful

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

TEAYCHES posted:

dont vote in the poll then, i dont want the results thrown off. im sure you would score really high though

thank you for saying so, i would like to think i would score well

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

whoflungpoop posted:

TEAYCHES, a poor showing for a gay man at a meateating contest

Wulfolme posted:

4,383 days old, and Ted is 2922 days.

Very good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IArYdzIK2Fg

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Zogo posted:

Question #6:
A group of GBS posters challenged each other to a Doobie's hotdog slimeburger eating contest:

Mumpy Puffinz beat Ocean Book. Ocean Book beat Commie NedFlanders. Minimalist Program was neither first nor last. Minimalist Program beat TEAYCHES. Ocean Book finished neither first nor last. Commie NedFlanders beat Minimalist Program.

Who ate the least?

TEAYCHES

and Donald was Jeb's nephew. Most of these are just worded annoyingly.

Reibis
Oct 10, 2008

so jealous... :gibs:

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Actually I like these.

Zogo posted:

If six people can read 12 books in 6 hours, how many books can three of these people read in nine hours?
Each person reads at a rate of 2 books per six hours, or 1 book per three hours, so three people can read nine books in nine hours.

Zogo posted:

Billy has a basketball card collection. All but 5 are signed. All but five are rookie cards. All but 5 are at least 10 years old. What is the minimum number of cards in Billy's collection?
Five unsigned, non-rookie cards under ten years old. Maybe six, with one signed ten-year-old rookie card, if one objects to using "all but" to refer to nothing, but I'm pretty sure five is the intended answer.

Zogo posted:

Donald went to visit Jeb. Donald is Jeb's only wife's father-in-law's only wife's only son's only son. What relation is Donald to Jeb?
Donald is Jeb's son.

The others were all answered already I'm pretty sure.

Strudel Man fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Aug 11, 2015

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Strudel Man posted:

Each person reads at a rate of 2 books per six hours, or 1 book per three hours, so three people can read nine books in nine hours.

gotta at least state your assumption that they all read at the same rate, that's not true irl!!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Voted Goku

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

gotta at least state your assumption that they all read at the same rate, that's not true irl!!
Hah, true enough.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Wulfolme posted:

and Donald was Jeb's nephew.

That is incorrect.

Strudel Man posted:

Actually I like these.

Five unsigned, non-rookie cards under ten years old. Maybe six, with one signed ten-year-old rookie card, if one objects to using "all but" to refer to nothing, but I'm pretty sure five is the intended answer.

Donald is Jeb's son.

The others were all answered already I'm pretty sure.

The answer is six cards. You have done well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NuFVQk_CCs

Question #7:

Continue the number series:
1 37 5 28 9 19 13 10 17 1 ? ?

Question #8:

Which is most dissimilar to the others?

cuck
cuckquean
cuckservative
tane
imgay

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Zogo posted:

Question #7:

21 -8. Tricky - I had to stare at it a bit before I realized it was two independent, interwoven patterns.

quote:

Question #8:

cuck
cuckquean
cuckservative
tane
imgay
I must admit, I don't actually know what tane means.

The Letter A
Nov 8, 2002

Zogo posted:

Question #7:

21 -8 25 -17
god dammit

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
Hey, it's not a contest. The important thing is just to stretch your mental muscles.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
IQ is just some number mines probably lower because I do a lot of drugs and like to drink a lot

The Letter A
Nov 8, 2002

Zogo posted:

Question #8:

cuck
cuckquean
cuckservative
tane
imgay
imgay

this could have a hundred different answers i'm sure, but in terms of shared letters the first three share four, tane shares two with servative and two with quean, but imgay only shares two with servative (a, i) and one with quean (a)
that's all i can come up with

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

The Letter A posted:

imgay

this could have a hundred different answers i'm sure, but in terms of shared letters the first three share four, tane shares two with servative and two with quean, but imgay only shares two with servative (a, i) and one with quean (a)

idiot

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
I was thinking of answering 'cuckquean' on the basis that the others have all seen usage as memes to some extent on the something awful forums, whereas to the best of my knowledge cuckquean has not. But I have no confidence in any particular answer there.
There's no need to be rude.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

should i tell them which one it is or just let them keep struggling maybe if they knew what tane means they could sort this out?

The Letter A
Nov 8, 2002

excuse me an internet iq test told me i have an iq of 180

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Let's get this out here right now. I'm a 23 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

anyone having trouble with that question go into fyad and ask them what tane means right now i'm sure if anyone is actually still in there they will tell you and then you can divine the answer

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

VendaGoat posted:

Let's get this out here right now. I'm a 23 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155.

You mean you're a lawyer? Or do you mean you're a lawyer's assistant?

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Strudel Man posted:

21 -8. Tricky - I had to stare at it a bit before I realized it was two independent, interwoven patterns.

The Letter A posted:

imgay

GBS has solved all eight so far.

The true answer to #8 varies depending on IQ and forum affiliation.

Question #9:

If it were four hours later, it would be 2/3rds as long to midnight as it would be if it were two hours later. What time is it?

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Zogo posted:

GBS has solved all eight so far.

The true answer to #8 varies depending on IQ and forum affiliation.

Question #9:

If it were four hours later, it would be 2/3rds as long to midnight as it would be if it were two hours later. What time is it?

to gas thread and ban op

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003

Zogo posted:

Question #9:

In two hours, it will be six hours to midnight, so it must be eight hours to midnight, or 4:00 PM.

The Letter A
Nov 8, 2002

oh for the love of

Zogo posted:

Question #9:

4PM

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Zogo posted:

That is incorrect.

oh, I had stepfather on the brain. oop

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Day Man posted:

You mean you're a lawyer? Or do you mean you're a lawyer's assistant?

Do you really want to debate me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I break the average

• Locked thread