Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Are they confusing Bernie Sanders with someone else? Maybe with literally any other Presidential candidate? I don't think I've ever been so confused in my life. Help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

zVxTeflon posted:

the 5% of them that vote will just vote for ben carson anyway so it wont matter

I remember a year ago Carson has something hilarious like a 75% disapproval rating among African Americans lol

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Bernie Sanders is the most progressive left leaning politician to come along in literally decades and huge swaths of self described 'liberals' won't support him because they think he isn't pushing hard enough on petty poo poo like labeling GMOs or crazy poo poo like advocating for a full communist takeover of the government.

gently caress us

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

computer parts posted:

no he's in favor of labeling GMOs

Then some other little pet issue

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

boom boom boom posted:

Republicans are enacting legislation across the country to literally stop black people from voting, but Democrats... uh,

...uh...

People who subscribe to the South Park way of "both sides are just as bad" are retarded.

• Locked thread