Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Al Cowens posted:

quote:

It just means that it can feel good to have a place where one doesn't need to worry about the [...], because [...] stay outside the gates."

i, too, wish to live in a town where libertarians aren't allowed inside the gates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
^ btw hoagie i keep thinking you're hobohemian because he had that same av for a while

Jose Oquendo posted:

lol if you think a jew will win the white house

a catholic once won the white house, shalom aleichem murica :bernget:

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Aug 9, 2015

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Pulp Can Move posted:

Bernie, say the hashtag. Say the hashtag, Bernie.

The hashtag: say it, Bernie.

#thickbitches

"pound thick bitches"
"i agree, mr president"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

boom boom boom posted:

hy ould hite people be crying? it's not like e're the ones getting shot by the police.

please put w in your copy history

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

City of Tampa posted:

black hitler is kind of a sexy concept tho

black hitler would invariably end up throwing the japanese or native americans or something into forced labor camps instead of taking the obvious choice tho

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Nonsense posted:

good education on the west coast makes you crazy

i guess it's a good thing that i got a bad education in a hick rear end university then

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Automatic Slim posted:

The last liberal from north east that won a presidential election by any wide margin was FDR.

bring back the bull moose

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Mahuum Aqoha posted:

The third one is usually when everything turns out good anyway.

the bush trilogy will end like mass effect: billions of people will die, technology will be set back a couple centuries, and corporate entities will call everyone who complains an entitled baby

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I think that segregation is going to be inherently unequal

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

It's 2015 and I'm really surprised that I had to type that

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

good luck, commander in chief bernie sanders

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

If humans do end up colonizing another planet either by terraforming mars or venus or finding an exoplanet within a distance that we reach, should we let all the races be a part of it? My thoughts are, no.

don't be so negative. it isn't a segregation colony, it's a safe space colony! blacks are welcome here on alpha centauri but wouldn't you prefer to stay on charon with your own kind

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

mdm posted:

where do i go to protest protesting?

by which i mean protest black people

wear blackface and become the president of your local naacp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

The Taint Reaper posted:

BLM= Big Losers Movement

the show does treat its contestants very poorly, yes

The Saurus posted:

what if we just agree that it's okay to be xenophobic but not racist? then we can all hate people who are different from us, most of whom live in another country so we can't oppress them. seems like a working theory imo.

the problem comes up when you have lovely rich people playing tourist within their own country, and then when they see locals or first nations people and they're like "go back to your own country you piece of poo poo leech"

• Locked thread