Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
They picked an easy target. Trump, or someone else ho actually disagreed ith them, ould've just had them removed by the police. And been praised by his supporters for doing so. But a liberal can't do that, have people protesting police mistreating black people hauled off forcibly by police.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Leftists in America have just given up. Abortion is being made defacto illegal in most of the country, but actually fighting back about that ould be hard, so let's complain about manspreading.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

computer parts posted:

it's a mystery why black people would mistrust an old white guy

Are you suggesting that black people are literally incapable of telling the difference beteen to hite people?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Adventure Pigeon posted:

it's pretty funny that if you troll around for a bit, you can still find plenty of people willing to defend occupy as something other than an embarrassing flop.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I think terrorism is bad.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Mayeb don't advocate terrorism?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

logical phalluses posted:

the problem is that everyone knows that republicans are racist, but white liberals are just as racist and think they're not.

Republicans are enacting legislation across the country to literally stop black people from voting, but Democrats... uh,

...uh...

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Adventure Pigeon posted:

it's pretty funny that we have some people supporting picking through liberals with a fine tooth comb to find racial wrongthink while the other half of the country is trying to decide how high the wall that will keep the brown people out should be

Donald Trump said that illegal immigrants are secretly sent by the Mexican government to destroy America, but Bernie Sanders couldn't pronounce "Quvenzhané" on the first try, so there's really no difference.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

logical phalluses posted:

Ok, but this is the problem. People think racism is about calling people racial slurs and throwing them out of your diner or whatever but the significant effects that racism has in this country are a consequence of social and economic structures supported by both republicans and democrats that marginalize and abuse black people.

On the other, hand one party is literally trying to stop black people from voting.

Yeah, neither of them is seriously trying to implement perfect communism forever, but there's still some differences.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Rage posted:

Why the gently caress doesn't your w key work? Your posts are awful to read because of this poo poo.

I don't kno, it just started to not ork, like, 9 times out of 10, and then less and less until no. It's a eird laptop keyboard, so I can't just pry off the key and see if there's something obviously rong ith it, and I can't just go to Fry's and buy a cheapo replacement.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Job Truniht posted:

Yeah we need to bring back vanguard revolutionaries but unironically

I dunno dude. That didn't ork out too ell.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
BLM is the Bureau of Land Management.

Sorry, Black People. Get a different acronym. BLM is taken.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

burritolingus posted:

Haha, Trump really is going to be president. Thanks blacklivesmatter!

Debtor's prisons are legal no, but asexual representation in primtime sitcoms is at an all time high! So it breaks even!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

hy ould hite people be crying? it's not like e're the ones getting shot by the police.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Commie NedFlanders posted:

still tho it's not cool to doxx her just super saiyin

I don't think it counts as Doxxing if you just google someone's name or recognize the name of the school they ent to.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

kindermord posted:

nothing tezzor says is very interesting tbqh

Did you miss the part where he refused to debate anyone until they explained to him why cops don't use net guns?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

*eyes melt out of sockets*

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Taint Reaper posted:

I want to know what those Seaworld protesters thought after what happened during the Sanders Rally.

I mean he was assaulted by two Orcas, that's a drat good reason to keep them in captivity.

I didn't know what you were talking about, so I googled Seawrold protest, and it turns out Steve-O is pretty great

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Tezzor posted:

fun game: compare gbs bumblefuck opinions on black lives matter protestors to their opinions on nazi protestors

I don't approve of either

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

NutritiousSnack posted:

compare DnD opinions on isreal with neo nazi's too.

Sedanchair once argues that anti-semetism doesn't exist in Western countries, that's just a lie created by Zionists to garner sympathy.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Fluo posted:

Isn't he the dude who pretended to be black for years but got found out to be a white cishet male

yes

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Dapper Dan posted:

the biggest problem with male suicide is the stigma against mental illness. it is seen as weakness rather than illness. that is typically why suicide rates are higher in men than in women, women are more likely to get treatment than men.

Are you saying women are more comfortable with being weak than men?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Okay I want to be one of these statistics

you already are, everybody's part of a population wide statistic like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Lol

He's gonna look like a wizard if Bernie wins. Most likely his daughter will just be a reminder of his foolishness for the rest of his life though

That's what they said about that guy in 2000 who named his daughter Ralphie Nadra, and she turned out fine

• Locked thread