Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I donated to the bern and totally support & hope he wins, but nate silver pointed this out: he probably won't because he finds himself in a similar situation to barack obama in 2008 facing down the frontrunner clinton except he's a fogey old jew and black communities aren't going to warm up to him while clinton is already in bed with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

computer parts posted:

it's a mystery why black people would mistrust an old white guy

this is why sanders wont win

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
i still can't believe he just let them speak, if this happened at a republican rally those girls would have been carried out in body bags

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

he's basically played it the best he can, by capitulating to them.

while their methods were obnoxious, hardly any bernie sanders supporter is going to argue that their basic message that there are disparities in the justice system for black people versus others that should be corrected.

so, i dunno what your recommendation is, he yell at them or something? at best, the protestors go away and don't support him.

if he capitulates, his existing supporters aren't going to ditch him (what's the alternative? hillary? lol), and at best he convinces the protesters to work with him cooperatively rather than adversarially.

my recommendation is:

they were a couple of stupid crazy bitches, pretty common for these types to show up when somebody is running for president. why the gently caress wasn't his security team or he himself prepared for / anticipating something like this? it's not like it matters because they are 'on your side', sometimes you need a strategy to kick people out. this won't be the first time his events are disrupted either (hint these 2 cunts were not on his side, in their view he was just some ornery old white fag)

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you're what's wrong with politics and discourse in general

lol let's see your reaction when donald trump supporters roll up and wrestle the mic away from bernie telling him to deport all the mexicans. if you can't see that people shouldn't be allowed to wrestle control of an event from a presidential candidate (one who I support btw), you are just retarded sorry

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

ashgromnies posted:

bernie would probably be okay with that message, since he's pretty protectionist/anti-free trade, so there are plenty of immigrants that got in to the US via NAFTA i'm sure he'd be fine with deporting :shrug:

ashgromnies posted:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you're what's wrong with politics and discourse in general

idiot

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
and yes, when you are sitting there questioning yourself, you really are that stupid

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
he meant lol if you were serious not bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Chomp8645 posted:

Out of curiosity, which game did you get your title for?

ultima online

• Locked thread