Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Has anyone here ever tried shaving their pubes with a straight razor? If so, what measures did you take to prevent castrating yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
prevent?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

real men don't shave anything but their wives

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yes but i didnt have to take any action as i have an inverted penis like that one picture, inn fact that is actually me i missed a few hairs

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Heat steel until it melts. Dip your cock and balls in the molten steel. Allow to cool over a couple of hours and hey presto you won't cut off your genitals when you shave

My dad-mum taught me that

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

i knew a guy that shaved his rear end in a top hat and surrounding area with a straight razor. And he wasn't even gay (until i blasted that sweet smooth butthole)

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
No lie I've been shaving myself with a safety razor and I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've only sliced my wrinkly scrotum three times. It's exhilarating to feel the exposed razor slide along the base of your penis (I am very hairy and have to shave the first quarter of my penis)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Rigel posted:

(I am very hairy and have to shave the first quarter of my penis)

:barf::barf:

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Rigel posted:

I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've only sliced my wrinkly scrotum three times.

Quote of the week

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
You play at a dangerous game, OP

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Matey posted:

he wasn't even gay (until i blasted that sweet smooth butthole)

nice work

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im pretty good at doing it to my face and I guess you'd have to slip up with quite some force

but my straight razor is sharp as gently caress and I have no doubt if I slipped or some poo poo (I can just imagine some goon with one foot up on the sink) it'd cut right through my flacid dick no problem so I just don't tempt the gods

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Moridin920 posted:

im pretty good at doing it to my face and I guess you'd have to slip up with quite some force

but my straight razor is sharp as gently caress and I have no doubt if I slipped or some poo poo (I can just imagine some goon with one foot up on the sink) it'd cut right through my flacid dick no problem so I just don't tempt the gods

So you have a dick growing out of your face? Just don't shave bro

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

symbolic posted:

real men don't shave anything but their wives

just loving lol if you dont manscape

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

excuse me sir i think you're a millennial

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Rigel posted:

No lie I've been shaving myself with a safety razor and I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've only sliced my wrinkly scrotum three times. It's exhilarating to feel the exposed razor slide along the base of your penis (I am very hairy and have to shave the first quarter of my penis)
same.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I tried. It didn't work out.

I use a DE on my scrote now.

Varn
Aug 18, 2006

yoloer420 posted:

I tried. It didn't work out.

I use a DE on my scrote now.

Post pics or it didn't happen.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

has any goon used nad's on their nads and if you have plz tell me how funny it was

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Rub my doobage.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

i just took it all off OP. meat, balls, hair, the lot. it scarred over nicely and now don't have to worry about having sex or using the bathroom again.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Olewithmilk posted:

i just took it all off OP. meat, balls, hair, the lot. it scarred over nicely and now don't have to worry about having sex or using the bathroom again.

And donated the genital meat to doobie?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
anyone got any pics?

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
First think I'm gonna do when I get my straight razor sharpened is make my legs hairless poles of worship and molest the poo poo out of them for like 12 hours

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Shaving is really dumb. A waste of both time and water. I only shave my face because I have to.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Olewithmilk posted:

is this you http://gawker.com/i-still-unload-this-man-is-a-nullo-who-removed-his-1645409616

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Speleothing posted:

Shaving is really dumb. A waste of both time and water. I only shave my face because I have to.

presume your SO (lol) has hairy legs and pits, congrats!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

grow them on my face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
I use clippers sometimes when I am drunk and still manage to make my scrotum bleed.

• Locked thread