Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
Fun if actual foreplay happens, then most overrated 8 seconds of my life followed by restraining myself from punching the human meatsack still laying on top of me right in his suddenly stupid loving eye, throwing my clothes on in silent rage, spitting a scathing remark about his failure of a job/lack of college degree/deplorable bed etiquette/performance over my shoulder and slamming the door in his pathetic dumb face

Wait, what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
You pound/get pounded for a few minutes, then you feel immense self loathing for several days.

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
its kind of ok when your doing it but then afterwards you have to deal with the fucker you were loving and all in all it's not worth it take it from me op

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
its a lot of fun but not worth cleaning up all the turds afterwards

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Some of the waifu pillows are a lot harder to rinse out, take it from me

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
why not, op?

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
good opul u should try it

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
op you should look into the videos, manifesto and actions of elliot rodger

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
particularly his last action

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
honestly just listen to the album appetite for destruction and you'll pretty much know what it feels like to get sexed the good and the bad

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
having sex is like not having sex, except the opposite

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
if you have to ask, you don't need to know.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Sex is awesome. It helps me forget the pain of my pathetic existence for at least 30 minutes

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
it's like kissing and masturbation mixed together, and not as good as either one
you get to play with boobs though, thats a plus.

EnabledAssman
Dec 29, 2008
It sucks and ruined my loving life

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

EnabledAssman posted:

same

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
its v dirty and unhygenic OP, you should abstain for your health

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
It's overrated... seems very exciting when you're just getting into it then youre like bleeehhhhggrhg and your junk hurts

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

EnabledAssman posted:

Looks at these dads.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

OP is spending sept 5-12 on a cruise ship. lets encourage OP to try having some sex and give him good advice

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

let me start. OP you will never stumble into some pussy while avoiding interaction with women, try actually putting yourself out there :thumbsup:

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
My favorite part about sex is laying around naked after, and then staying naked for awhile and watching my girlfriend walk around with no clothes on. Feel sgood.

My least favorite part about sex is eating a pussy when that poo poo isn't so fresh.

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
its weird how you wouldnt lick a slug, but

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
it's like this great swelling sadness inside you and you feel this immense sorrow and you just sink under its oppression and then you realize that life is going to be over soon and that everything, including you, is temporary and means nothing and your heart starts to feel like ice and it's like all that is warm in the world goes cold and silent and all that is left is unwavering immutable oblivion

at least thats what its like for me

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

it's like this great swelling sadness inside you and you feel this immense sorrow and you just sink under its oppression and then you realize that life is going to be over soon and that everything, including you, is temporary and means nothing and your heart starts to feel like ice and it's like all that is warm in the world goes cold and silent and all that is left is unwavering immutable oblivion

at least thats what its like for me

I expected a little more from Windows 10 as well.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Percelus posted:

let me start. OP you will never stumble into some pussy while avoiding interaction with women, try actually putting yourself out there :thumbsup:

cool advice romeo

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Percelus posted:

try actually putting yourself out there

This phrase means nothing and only makes the person giving the advice feel good

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois

Weener Beater posted:

Sex is awesome. It helps me forget the pain of my pathetic existence for at least 30 seconds

Deep Water
Aug 11, 2015

by Ralp

Women Hate inexperience, they wont say it like that, but they HATE lack of experience.

NOW, when you are like i was at age 21, and women in the USA would rater dive into broken glass than gently caress you.

You are stuck at a very interesting fork in the road. There's 2 roads that are in front of you:

1. ROAD ONE: Society has you Pegged, and wants you to stay exactly as you are, be a Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Guy, Be sweet, be a doormat, listen to cunts tell you Oh dont worry, you're 21 and never been kissed, there is a woman just waiting to marry you. And, then you wake up one day and you are a 45 year old virgin.

2. Road Two: You realize you have been dealt a hand full of bullshit cards. Society has poo poo in your mouth and is expecting you to swallow. But, rather than do that. You tell your cunty friends to get fist hosed in all their holes, and spit the poo poo out into their face on their way out the door.

You realize playing by the rules sure hasnt gotten you any loving success, so i might as well start trying to break a few.

I remember the day i lost my virginity to a hooker. I was sitting there, age 21, thinking about all the cunts telling me some girl was out there waiting to be married to me. And, how they acted repulsed if i brought up going out on a date with me.

I THOUGHT WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS, society is forcing me into some role i have no interest in playing,

well gently caress this poo poo. I had been told OH NO man only crazy people you see on the show Cops gently caress hookers, and the hookers are crazy druggies.

And, i decided well i guess im going to be one of those bad guys on Cops then. So i called up a hooker waiting for strung out crack head.

And, then i had some beautiful blond haired blue eyed 25 year old standing naked in my bedroom telling me how she couldnt wait to gently caress me.

After that experience i realized, I had been lied to.

I had been lied to by my parents, by my family, by my peers, by my teachers, by society.

I was once a really good guy, who believed all the lies, and only i seemed to have fallen for them, and then i had to simultaneously go and chuck all of them.

So thats what i did, i hosed hookers, hung out in strip clubs, had all kinds of wild experiences, granted i didnt get them how someone would normally get them but i still had them,

well a funny thing happened after a lot of these experiences,

I became a man women actually liked and wanted to gently caress,

now im not saying i have a line of models or anything, but i have average women who want to get married to me, and gently caress me.

I could of very easily stayed on road one.

It's up to you though, are you going to live the Life that has been Shoved on you, or the Life you want for yourself

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Deep Water posted:

Women Hate inexperience, they wont say it like that, but they HATE lack of experience.

NOW, when you are like i was at age 21, and women in the USA would rater dive into broken glass than gently caress you.

You are stuck at a very interesting fork in the road. There's 2 roads that are in front of you:

1. ROAD ONE: Society has you Pegged, and wants you to stay exactly as you are, be a Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Guy, Be sweet, be a doormat, listen to cunts tell you Oh dont worry, you're 21 and never been kissed, there is a woman just waiting to marry you. And, then you wake up one day and you are a 45 year old virgin.

2. Road Two: You realize you have been dealt a hand full of bullshit cards. Society has poo poo in your mouth and is expecting you to swallow. But, rather than do that. You tell your cunty friends to get fist hosed in all their holes, and spit the poo poo out into their face on their way out the door.

You realize playing by the rules sure hasnt gotten you any loving success, so i might as well start trying to break a few.

I remember the day i lost my virginity to a hooker. I was sitting there, age 21, thinking about all the cunts telling me some girl was out there waiting to be married to me. And, how they acted repulsed if i brought up going out on a date with me.

I THOUGHT WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS, society is forcing me into some role i have no interest in playing,

well gently caress this poo poo. I had been told OH NO man only crazy people you see on the show Cops gently caress hookers, and the hookers are crazy druggies.

And, i decided well i guess im going to be one of those bad guys on Cops then. So i called up a hooker waiting for strung out crack head.

And, then i had some beautiful blond haired blue eyed 25 year old standing naked in my bedroom telling me how she couldnt wait to gently caress me.

After that experience i realized, I had been lied to.

I had been lied to by my parents, by my family, by my peers, by my teachers, by society.

I was once a really good guy, who believed all the lies, and only i seemed to have fallen for them, and then i had to simultaneously go and chuck all of them.

So thats what i did, i hosed hookers, hung out in strip clubs, had all kinds of wild experiences, granted i didnt get them how someone would normally get them but i still had them,

well a funny thing happened after a lot of these experiences,

I became a man women actually liked and wanted to gently caress,

now im not saying i have a line of models or anything, but i have average women who want to get married to me, and gently caress me.

I could of very easily stayed on road one.

It's up to you though, are you going to live the Life that has been Shoved on you, or the Life you want for yourself

That's the most sound advice so far

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Windows 98 posted:

I was supposed to have sex tonight with ~MY GIRLFRIEND~ but she just got home from a long flight and is tired so she isn't coming by tonight.

I know exactly what you're saying. She's going to be spit roasted by the pilot and lead flight attendant tonight.

Let us know how tomorrow goes though.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

gottabefrank posted:

This phrase means nothing and only makes the person giving the advice feel good

i always thought it meant trying to flirt with cute people in appropriate settings when possible, approaching people at bars/clubs/parties and generally just making an effort to meet women :shobon:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Percelus posted:

i always thought it meant trying to flirt with cute people in appropriate settings when possible, approaching people at bars/clubs/parties and generally just making an effort to meet women :shobon:

You might be able to stumble into the life of some lonely person but it's not very functional advice. Aggressiveness isn't usually the missing piece. You have to think about how many aggressive men there are in a day in the life of a pretty girl. Depends on how high you're shooting for I guess.

If you don't have the midas touch, better pay up or stop caring.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

a dog from hell posted:

You might be able to stumble into the life of some lonely person but it's not very functional advice. Aggressiveness isn't usually the missing piece. You have to think about how many aggressive men there are in a day in the life of a pretty girl. Depends on how high you're shooting for I guess.

:wth:

the first step to getting laid is meeting people, and in what world is striking up conversation aggressive. do only jock douche alphas approach women in your autistic little world?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Percelus posted:

:wth:

the first step to getting laid is meeting people, and in what world is striking up conversation aggressive. do only jock douche alphas approach women in your autistic little world?
No. I just watch guys try to do this all day and it's wearing. Most of you are very bad at it and the dog butt-sniffing behavior is just something I'm tired of.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

guys, talking to women is dog butt-sniffing behavior

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Honestly I just feel bad for the girls and I wish you virgins wouldn't even get in on the game because it's full.

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

a dog from hell posted:

also this

i know OP might be a late bloomer but he isn't incapable of having a romantic relationship with a loving partner

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

EnabledAssman posted:

B& for account sharing with parents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Have you not seen American pie? Practice like that first.

• Locked thread