Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://web.archive.org/web/20150811052336/https://blogs.oracle.com/maryanndavidson/entry/no_you_really_can_t

quote:

• A customer can’t analyze the code to see whether there is a control that prevents the attack the scanning tool is screaming about (which is most likely a false positive)

• A customer can’t produce a patch for the problem – only the vendor can do that

• A customer is almost certainly violating the license agreement by using a tool that does static analysis (which operates against source code)

this lady sure is mad about static code analysis!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

pity reply

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

oracle is good

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

pity quote

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

OldAlias posted:

oracle is good

if you are looking for the archetype of lovely BUSINESS PRACTICE

pram
Jun 10, 2001

OldAlias posted:

oracle is good

this. larry pls send a death squad of ninjas to the ops house

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Somebody got paid to write that article, impressive.

wolffenstein
Aug 2, 2002

Pork Pro
for security reasons security talk outside the security thread is forbidden

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

no you will not

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

If I recall correctly shaggar loves closed source but hates oracle. How will he fall on this one

pram
Jun 10, 2001
shagger actually probably likes oracle, as he is #1 java fan

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

pram posted:

shagger actually probably likes oracle, as he is #1 java fan

p sure he liked java despite oracle not because of. will have to revisit my notes

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
yeah but if im pirating it am i really a 'customer' ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo yeah. yiu have more rights tan a paying customer. paying customers have already spent their money, but you still need to be convinced .

• Locked thread