Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
doesn't that cause an increase in lovely friends and boring stories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Champenema posted:

the OP 3 months from now

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
wont u get a wicked bad comedown ??

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
The only people I knew who did a bunch of MDMA seemed pretty normal except they would cry at weird times

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bro you gotta wait like a month or three between each roll unless you want to fry your poo poo

Bardeh posted:

I did MDMA once and it blew my mind, it was so amazing and I've never felt anything quite like the love and euphoria you get when you're on it.

Unfortunately the next 3 days or so I felt so loving drained and emotionless and just all around poo poo that I never did it again. It felt like my brain had stolen some of my future happiness and given it to me in one concentrated dose.

that's kind of basically what it does yeah

take 5htp beforehand and afterwards, drink a lot of water. it affects everyone differently obv but if you take care of yourself it doesn't necessarily have to be like that afterwards. most times when I roll I wake up the next day feeling great.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Aug 12, 2015

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Been planning on going to the weekly gay little rave wearing thin cotton shorts, a cock ring, and no underwear (pending a decent molly hookup). It gets so hot in there all the dudes are shirtless in short order.
Just to test the efficacy of not giving a poo poo & work out some sweet dance moves.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why a cock ring

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It's in style this season; all the the top models are doing it!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nooner posted:

I dont do drugs anymore because I am a grown up. If youre doing any kind of drugs other than w33d after college then idk man, youre probably what dad gay would call a "millennial"

I guess coke is okay too if youre a bigshot businessman but you better be a bigshot

what if you need speed to work 3 jobs and not fall asleep and trip into the thresher?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

what if you need speed to work 3 jobs and not fall asleep and trip into the thresher?

There are no threshers in an office silly, unless you count the papershreder I guess :ohdear:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

I dont do drugs anymore because I am a grown up. If youre doing any kind of drugs other than w33d after college then idk man, youre probably what dad gay would call a "millennial"

I guess coke is okay too if youre a bigshot businessman but you better be a bigshot

drugs don't really ever stop feeling good

although yeah I haven't done acid or shrooms since college. not for any particular reason though.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
also I want that fucker to bulge and throb on the dancefloor. so you can almost see the heroic helmet and veiney shaft with your own dilated, twitching eyes

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
I went to a festival and rolled perfectly hard enough three nights in a row and still only felt like poo poo for a day afterwards. I think it was the copious cigarettes and alcohol that contributed to the day long recovery.

I have only ever rolled during/in anticipation of long musical events. Literally expending that accumulated serotonin on the dance floor. What other circumstances would you take it in?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nooner posted:

There are no threshers in an office silly, unless you count the papershreder I guess :ohdear:

hey mr fancy only one of my jobs is white collar

ok back to the fields for me *negro spiritual plays*

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That's not true. This is something you heard somewhere

Yeah you know where I heard it? The multiple neurology textbooks I had and classes I took.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Naerasa posted:

Yeah you know where I heard it? The multiple neurology textbooks I had and classes I took.

i seriously doubt your neurology textbook says 'if you take MDMA you won't be able to feel emotions properly ever again' considering there haven't even been any long term studies on MDMA's effects on humans done since the DEA put it on schedule I.

iirc the most recent study was back in 2010 done by the UK and the conclusion was basically there are some noticeable declines in cognitive performance and a slight extra tendency towards depression but in general moderate ecstasy users suffer few ill effects in the long run.

and rolling 2-3 times a year is probably less than moderate even.

although obv OP is dumb.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 12, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

A misanthrope posted:

You get your doctor to prescribe adderall or vyvanse for adult ADHD

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

You get your doctor to prescribe adderall or vyvanse for adult ADHD

well too late now i already done got threshed. i'm typing this with my nose

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A misanthrope posted:

well too late now i already done got threshed. i'm typing this with my nose

im sorry a misanthrope :( will your insurance at least cover one of those talk to text machines so you can make posting a little easier?

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Bowlcutbarricade posted:

lol if you gently caress with your brain like that for fun. Just take some good old fashion speed my nigga

this man knows the real deal

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Mein Eyes! posted:

yes its scientifically proven

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nooner posted:

im sorry a misanthrope :( will your insurance at least cover one of those talk to text machines so you can make posting a little easier?

i live in america so it turns out my insurance was just a 10% off card for walgreens

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mein Eyes! posted:

no thats weed

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Naerasa posted:

Textbooks written by THE MAN.
They can't be having a textbook say "You know what? this stuff isn't bad actually. Just enjoy it."

Just trying to keep us down is all it is.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I don't think 5-htp can cross the blood brain barrier so I doubt that helps very much. Good appetite suppressant though. Probably should smoke more weed.

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Stop breaking the law OPie.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

milkingmycow posted:

Take LSD for a while to mix it up.

do both at once hth

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

I don't think 5-htp can cross the blood brain barrier so I doubt that helps very much. Good appetite suppressant though. Probably should smoke more weed.

it's just an amino or whatever that contains poo poo your body needs to make serotonin so when you dump it all rolling you won't feel like as much poo poo afterwards

i'm sure your results may vary but it does work as a sleep aid slash antidepressant better than placebos and it isn't an SSRI or MAOI which is not at all good to mix with MDMA.

some people say 5-htp will help you roll harder but I don't think that's true, especially if you just take it right before (since like I said it's just poo poo to help your body make serotonin). it's just to make the comedown easier.

weed is good too

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Aug 12, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i took a bath in puttanesca

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

word to your mother

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

thats'a spicy mumph-ball!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Nooner posted:

thats'a spicy mumph-ball!

thank u. i have a title for my screenplay now

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

MY DICK MAKES rear end

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

basement jihadist posted:

MY DICK MAKES rear end

nice we should have a gbs talnt show

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

nice we should have a gbs talnt show
taint show??

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

ya

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

woop woop go jerry

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Took MDMA a handful of times but the day after my last roll I decided enough is enough. 22 years old seemed old enough to grow up and move on to drugs that aren't so disabling while also making me emotionally and mentally vulnerable to people who perhaps I did not enjoy being like that around

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

hemophilia posted:

Took MDMA a handful of times but the day after my last roll I decided enough is enough. 22 years old seemed old enough to grow up and move on to drugs that aren't so disabling while also making me emotionally and mentally vulnerable to people who perhaps I did not enjoy being like that around

so what ssri did you begin taking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

you took it a handful of times and it was disabling and making you emotionally and mentally vulnerable to people you didn't like?

lol what's a handful? I rolled ~4-5x a year for 2-3 years and it wasn't ever more disabling than an alcohol bender.

• Locked thread