Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
I'm just going to watch as the players devolve into hate and madness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Key Harvest would probably the worst to run, in terms the amount of work to do compared to the payoff. It's also least mean of the Key games that I've played, and where's the fun in that?
I'd say Keythedral requires about the same amount of behind the scenes work as Keyflower, and Key Market only really needs someone to keep track of the hidden resources.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Maybe Jedit said it and I'm just dense, but you can also use a losing bid to pay for stuff when you use a tile. Eg. throw away a losing yellow bid to get a green keyple.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
The rulebook linked in the OP looks like the first edition. It's clarified in the 2. edition that "If workers are outbid, they can be moved elsewhere (including to other bids, to production on village tiles, or to the bag as part of an exchange) but must remain together. When moving outbid workers, a player may supplement these with other losing workers or with workers from behind their screen. Workers cannot be moved back behind a player's screen."

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Yes, you can combine all the losing bids that you want to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, everything from out of town ends on your home tile, everything produced in town pops up where it's generated.

• Locked thread