Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Lurking and hoping for those 7-meeple bids on Keythedral and endless rage. What expansion(s) you using, if any?

I should break out my copy for tomorrow .-.

Also that illegal Apprentice Hall placement will forever be mildly infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Also that is a very red Keyflower coming in at end of season.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Stelas posted:

That said, full disclosure: one of the ending boats gives you a loving ton of points if you get a lot of boats in one big river.

Though unless you win 3 summer boats it's usually comparable with the other scoring boats. (Since it's 2/4/8/16/32vp for boats and you get the winter one.)

Goddamn 6-player boat in winter is the dumbest scoring boat though.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Stelas posted:

Okay, having looked this up, you're right. The rules read 'for each boat connected score the listed amount' which is basically insane.

I mean, 32vp from a winter boat is pretty nuts but you're shooting your economy in the foot to get there since you need to win all 4 summer boats (and they have to all have come out), though 1 of them is getting you free meeples every turn and wildcard boat makes you more flexible when it comes to resources. I've never seen above 20 from a winter boat (White Wind I is crazy in some strategies) but that was a lot of VP.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Yeah I remember we had to look it up too just to be sure.

• Locked thread