Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
well folks, it looks like millennials are here to stay, but here are some observations that may help you when dealing with this problem:

1. they are very entitled
2. they stare at their smartphones all day
3. they are lazy
4. they are unemployed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Tell me something I don't know sheesh

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

dgsw, what terrible secret do you have on ralp that prevents him from banning you from this dead gay forum forever

Pulvis Sumus
Jul 27, 2011
are millennials bad for my health like cigarettes and anime or are they good for me like kale??

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

dgsw, what terrible secret do you have on ralp that prevents him from banning you from this dead gay forum forever

hes the best gbs poster that we need, deserve, and want

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
well these observations don't help me deal with them at all. rated 1

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Xaris posted:

hes the best gbs poster that we need, deserve, and want

well hes the best gbs poster we deserve at least

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They got cool big dicks that all the ladies love :clint:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Is it ok to stare at my smartphone if I use it to read internet threads about how bad millennials are

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As a millennial the only one that doesn't apply to me is the last one

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Volume posted:

As a millennial the only one that doesn't apply to me is the last one

unemployable is also (un)acceptable

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

well folks, it looks like millennials are here to stay, but here are some observations that may help you when dealing with this problem:

1. they are very entitled
2. they stare at their smartphones all day
3. they are lazy
4. they are unemployed

Yikes... I hope I never run into one of these.... I better fax these tips to my buds so they can be careful too

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

Yikes... I hope I never run into one of these.... I better fax these tips to my buds so they can be careful too

stay safe, stay vigilant

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I'm triggered by millennials

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
They created tumblr, the true threat to our nation's morality :bahgawd:

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im putting up an electric fence around my property to keep millennials out

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

several millennials have already walked into it while looking at their phones

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
A million bullets for a million millennials :black101:

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
a millennial just bought a naked juice from trader joes for 8 dollars and now he's asking for minimum income

cell phone

Mr. Stingly
Sep 1, 2001

Satanic cop-killing henchman with a heart of gold
The thing that drives me nuts is the sense of entitlement. Loo, you can eat all the caramel machiatoo's you want, I'm all for that. But they don't grow on trees. You don't get them for free. Somebody has to work to get the caramel out of the nuts, someone has to bake the macchiato, prepare the ingredients, etc. That's not cheap. But mil;enials think they should get 15 dollars an hour working the fryolator at mickey D's just because they read something on their loving phone.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
a little part of me kind of feels bad for them since the libtards stripped away all meaningful identities, turned colleges into cash registers, and destroyed the manufacturing base...but then i remember that millennials by and large are libtards and support the same policies that have led to their current bleak, hopeless station in life. plus they are really lazy and stare at their phones all day, so who gives a poo poo.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dunno about smart phones and that kind of stuff, i dont even know any milenials or what they are exactly but what i do know is that death will come as an enemy to them.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

dad gay. so what posted:

a little part of me kind of feels bad for them since the libtards stripped away all meaningful identities, turned colleges into cash registers, and destroyed the manufacturing base...but then i remember that millennials by and large are libtards and support the same policies that have led to their current bleak, hopeless station in life. plus they are really lazy and stare at their phones all day, so who gives a poo poo.

signed

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

millennials are so used to autocorrect on their phones that they never learned how to spell

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Parallax Scroll posted:

millennials are so used to autocorrect on their phones that they never learned how to spell

This always makes me loose my mind.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Parallax Scroll posted:

oh yeah and they dont know how to use microsoft outlook

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
millennials are so used to wiki and utubs that their brains are a blank slate of nothing cause and they will just 'look it up'. ask them something not on wiki and they go hurr durr slack jawed. they can't even think without their phones!!!

Xaris fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Aug 13, 2015

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
i remember when they were going to be called 'gen y'

they should be 'gen y not aborted' :owned:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Xaris posted:

millennials are so used to wiki and utubs that their brains are a brain slate of nothing cause and they will just 'look it up'. ask them something not on wiki and they go hurr durr slack jawed. they can't even think without their phones!!!

i never thought of it that way, but this is right on the money

this explains why they are so loving stupid

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
i still keep a candybar phone just in case my smart (more like dum)phone gets broken or dies i charge it like once every two weeks and the fucker is rad for making calls

texting kinda sucks tho

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they grow moustaches like a prospector but ive never heard them say consarnit once,or get hunted by lakota

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
they like to wear old timey clothes and grow stupid facial hair because they think they are some wise old steampunk scientist but really they are just dumb fucks who look like poo poo

ChickenWyngz
Apr 3, 2015

Got them WMD's! Got that Pandemic!
Today I visited intels Irish campus for work. The hoodys and bad beards and meme t-shirts oh my

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
i once tried to have a conversation with a millenial

but their phone was broke :newlol:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
ya whats up with the handlebar mustaches, lumberjack attire, and pompadours? 1860-1920s called and said they need to go die in a war and/or of cholera

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i'm a millenial, its cool

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Millenials will probably have to care for your stupid rear end when your 5 guys finally makes your heart explode like a ripe tomato hitting a civil rights protester.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
i bet dad gay's deep dark secret is that he is a millenial :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bamford Brownstone
Jul 21, 2010
Millennials stole my bicycle.

• Locked thread