Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dunno about smart phones and that kind of stuff, i dont even know any milenials or what they are exactly but what i do know is that death will come as an enemy to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
they grow moustaches like a prospector but ive never heard them say consarnit once,or get hunted by lakota

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
their tatoos go up halfway up their calf then from there their pants start, 2/3rds pants they keep up with suspenders, they look like they should reek with bo and the fear of lakota and whisky but theyre wearing cologne.u can see the outline of their mushed up dicks.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i instaled one of those zapping lanterns and the next morning i wake up and run out to my porch and its covered in zapped millenials.the coffee they spilt everywhere gave my deck a nice varnish and a spicy smell.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
for people who wear pants that show off the shape of their dick they sure have small dicks and practically no balls that i can see. u tell them some fact and theyre fact checking it on their phone as ur telling them. theyve never felt the fear of a lakota raid and death to them is some sort of joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
milenial chewed my loafers

• Locked thread