Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I like to grill avocados. Cut them in half, throw them on there, and after a few minutes just take em off, throw some salt on, and enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I like to grill avocados. Cut them in half, throw them on there, and after a few minutes just take em off, throw some salt on, and enjoy.

I dunno about that... Dont they get weird and leathery?

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

psyopmonkey2 posted:

I dunno about that... Dont they get weird and leathery?

no. they get good and tasty.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
My sister had an avocado tree that grows this weird softball sized variety. It's seriously ridiculous how big they are. One or two is enough guacamole for a whole party.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Hobohemian posted:

My sister had an avocado tree that grows this weird softball sized variety. It's seriously ridiculous how big they are. One or two is enough guacamole for a whole party.

The Haas breed is too small and goes bad too fast. Choquette are the ones youre talking about and theyre amazing.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Hobohemian posted:

Maybe your parties. :smuggo:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Hobohemian posted:

sounds nice, jealous of those 'cados

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Mash up some 'cados and 'dines, lets get dad as poo poo up in here

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

King of Bees posted:

Maybe your parties. :smuggo:

:negative:

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Geoff Zahn posted:

I love avocados and I love sardines.

I cant do both.

Blargh.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Geoff Zahn posted:

maybe put it on a 'za w heirloom 'matos, a nice michelada on the 'side

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

TEAYCHES posted:

maybe put it on a 'za w heirloom 'matos, a nice michelada on the 'side

suckin a 'nis, eatin some 'hole

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

Avocadoe is spelt with an e, moran.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
i like through tough times and trolling on internet we all come together as one for our love of avocado

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I had some with dinner tonight. Good stuff. I eat avocados often.

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
had the best avocadoes in south america, so fresh and delicious right from the tree
they also call em PALTAS

they sometimes eat it for breakfast on bread with a little honey or salt. v. versatile fruit :)

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

i find loving some guac with my cuac to be very pleasurable but go easy on the lime juice!

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
This is the worst photoshop thread in the history of GBS

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

http://depthy.me/#/sample/mango

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

avoca-d'oh

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I like avocados except when they're stringy. Ugh horrible gets-stuck-in-your-teeth stringyness!

Nigel Farage
Jun 20, 2015

by Ralp

(and can't post for 2 years!)

DemonToadGoat posted:

Are they nuts fruits or veggies?

Avocados are berries.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I used to live in a nice house with a big avocado tree in the backyard. I had a Brazilian roommate for a while there, and one day be got the biggest avocado from the tree, scooped it into a blender, added milk and sugar, and blended it up into a smoothie. He gave me a cup. As someone who grew up eating avocado with salt, pepper, and lemon juice on them, it was loving disgusting.

Asians also like putting sugar on their avocados. That's gross.

Fairly passive
Nov 4, 2012

Not as productive as I should be
Avocados relied on giant sloths to spread their seeds. They should be extinct.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Not a fan. Why not give me pea soup puke?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
It takes half a swimming pool to grow single avacado. They should be banned until the rains return (ie banned always)

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Obviously a lot of thought, hard work, dedication, sacrifice, sweat and tears went into creating that OP. Congrats on your major accomplishment, you should feel free to rest on your laurels and bask in your victory of fine penmanship and imagination.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Haier posted:

I used to live in a nice house with a big avocado tree in the backyard. I had a Brazilian roommate for a while there, and one day be got the biggest avocado from the tree, scooped it into a blender, added milk and sugar, and blended it up into a smoothie. He gave me a cup. As someone who grew up eating avocado with salt, pepper, and lemon juice on them, it was loving disgusting.

Asians also like putting sugar on their avocados. That's gross.

Youre a tard, they are delicious in sweet smoothies

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

this owns

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

h_double
Jul 27, 2001
I love a good torta sandwich: a fresh crisp roll with sliced avacado, refried beans, scrambled egg, sliced tomato, some smoked chorizo and a spread of mayo.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
There are avocado trees all around here and I want to steal from them but I know my neighbors are watching and waiting for avocado-stealing whores like me to strike.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Geoff Zahn posted:

put it on sourdough and stick that in the even and it's really good

Darth Continent
Dec 13, 2004

I sense a
disturbance
in my bowels...
A local supermarket periodically sells 10 for $1.00 each. I'll make a point to choose the greenest (and therefore firmest) ones I can, then enjoy a lazy Sunday in my hot top with them and a jar of Vaseline as I carefully insert them, one by one, into my anus. So far I haven't needed an ER visit, I just wait for them to ripen to perfection and they slide right out, ready to serve! :)

Skipopatomus
Aug 30, 2007

Ozzy Osbourne simply duplicated the event.

mdm posted:

I call them butter potatoes

this is literally what it means in Spanish. the words avo and cado together.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I am not interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

I've got 20 trees or so and we're drowning in avos. Yellow plums are the god tier however.

• Locked thread