Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

blows my mind that they let just anyone buy a dog with no licensing or background checks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

LordArgh posted:

this but unironically

don't worry, i don't mean it even slightly ironically

everything else, completely inanimate objects, that we want to own that is perceived as even slightly dangerous is regulated to all hell, but a dog that can kill people and can do so on its own with no action from the owner whenever it wants we're like "lol whatever go hog wild"

i think that you should at least have to pass a basic written test and get a dog license card before you can keep dogs on your property, and the license should be permanently revoked for people who demonstrate that they are poo poo at caring for their pets

A FUCKIN CANARY!! fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Aug 15, 2015

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

i basically can't go anywhere in my town on foot because everyone has aggressive dogs that they just let wander around or "tie up" with some clothes line and a single tent peg

best yet was the lady going "don't worry he won't hurt anyone" after the dog had already bitten me twice then latched onto my arm then they threatened to call the cops on ME after i hosed it down with pepper spray

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

gary oldmans diary posted:

we need a dark knight to run through the urban sprawl killing pitbulls

;)

• Locked thread