Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Lorraine, I'm your density. I mean . . . your destiny.
Does anyone still have their present who would like to exchange before the reset? [SA]ofMars - 377,131,381

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Awesome. Sent!

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

I rolled a pack yesterday and somehow ended up with Ronove, Kaede and Rozuel. Any guesses when Ragdra is coming back to the MP shop?

EDIT: Could someone please repost the invite to the Discord channel?

alecm fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 2, 2016

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

I'm looking for a BFF triangle post-reset, or really just friends in general. I run a Pentamax Kaede and hypered Ronove primarily. Anyone else interest?

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

This celebration of Android would seem a lot more sincere if they would make a version if their game that worked on the latest version of the OS.

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

I've raised an Awoken Liu Bei alt [box] and finally finished off my Zeus-Dioses. It's been a pretty big slog, though I'm sure I've been horribly inefficient. Setsu has written a series on the process which was really informative. His alt started off with a decently progressed box, though, and I've found it quite tedious to start from scratch.

Anyway, I'm at the point where I really need pys to skill some awoken cards. Any ideas on a fast, high-consistency Arena 1 team I could form with the alt's box? It would be exclusively co-oped with my main [box]. Sadly, I've probably :retrogames::retrogames: on my main to have a full enough box to assemble most decent teams.

I think I have a pretty fair Ronove team on my alt, but I'm bad enough that a heart-cross lead is still tricky and time-consuming for me. Since MP isn't a problem, I was thinking about Yomi Dragon would be nice, particularly if her new evo comes out around the time I'd have a team ready. I also thought Machine Athena could work.

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Heart-crossing is a little unfun, but I suppose it will be more consistent. It's not that I've flamed out on heart-crossing, I just thought maybe there was something with some unconditional multiplier that would work better. I also think the alt's light box is pretty anemic. My Myr team would be A. DQXQ, A. DQXQ, Paimon and TBD, I guess. I thought the dark box was pretty decent, actually. Pandora, Akechi, Anubis, FA Luci, Okuninushi are all cards I've seen on Yomidra teams at some point or another.

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Folders!

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=625

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Wait Haku and Perse have revos? I'm working on awakening both this week for DAthena.

Yeah, they were just announced in the JP 5th anniversary stream last weekend. Here's a recap: http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/news.asp?nid=625

The awoken versions are prereqs for the revo, anyway.

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Stagger_Lee posted:

Oh. I see it, and I see that I'm supposed to drag a heart through some hearts until they're the right shape. I wasn't playing right at all. Thanks.

I found this video quite helpful when I rolled Ronove and needed to learn to make heart crosses. It is still awkward, but comes more naturally over time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gW892Nq96A

Also, feel free to add me, I have a hypermaxed (Max level, max skill, max awoken, +297) Ronove up regularly.

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

psilo posted:

Which of you Ronove users want my babby accounts bff?

I got your friend request, but your friend list is full. If you'd like me to add you have to clear someone off.

Feel free to BFF me, I have Ronove and Kaede up in the first two slots. I'll be switching to Ra Dragon soon, but will leave Ronove in slot 2 for the foreseeable future.

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Revo Susano only makes sense with D. Athena, right? Is there someone who can fill the pronger role that also covers blue?

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

So I noticed after the update I can sort my friends list by "Radar". How much or little should I read into this?

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Pierson posted:

Aight thanks, gotta keep strivin' I guess. Out of interest what's your no-dupe Radra team look like?

Still trying to get my poo poo together and gather the mats for the new Yomidra and Radra evos. I'm hesitant to run multiplayer and waste other people's time/stamina.

I swap R. Kali for a D. Kali.

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

biopanda posted:

So I've been out of PAD for about a year or so, but just got a new phone and thought I'd recover my old acct and give it a go. I don't know if I'm just hot garbage now or if the meta has shifted that drastically, but I feel pretty lost now. Can anyone give me some team recs? Here's my box:

http://imgur.com/a/TBZNJ

I've been rollin' with a not-so-great ADQXQ team since getting back into the game, but I feel like I'm struggling on just about any newer content.

You've got the makings of a pretty good Myr team--double DQXQ, Wukong, Saria (Maybe A. Apollo with Saria inherited) can form a team that could clear through Arena 1. You also have the important parts of a team that could be carried through her dungeon: link. Even better, you have a bunch of her evo mats already. That's definitely what I'd look at first.

If you're feeling like diving deep, you've also got a Liu Bei, who has become a premier farmer with a bunch of Dioses (see above discussion). This would be the base to farm a bunch of MP (on top of the MP we're getting from the current event) and buy D. Athena (who isn't yet available in NA) or whatever MP monster is the new top tier buy. I'll let others talk about your suitability for a D. Athena team, but I think you have some good pieces there, too.

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

Rasamune posted:

Things to do with your monsters ASAP:
  • Convert your Liu Bei to his Awoken form! Do it do it do it do it now now now now

Agreed. Just keep in mind A. Liu Bei isn't going to be a general purpose leader. He tends to have teams tailored specifically for the dungeon. Here is a pretty good list, but there are plenty of others which may be a bit slower with less strict requirements.

alecm fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Mar 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alecm
Aug 20, 2004

trucutru posted:

Better start rolling those Hakus.

Not to mention he himself is bind-immune and has two 7 combo awakenings.

• Locked thread