Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the highs are higher, the lows are lower, but day to day for the most average person is probably a better life than what that same person of similar social strata probably has in the UK, probably more (still really bad and extremely diminished) opportunity to improve their life and raise their station, than in the UK. I say that thinking it's probably easier for England's destitute and working class to survive whereas here in America its a bit of a juggling act to not end up on the streets barring some significant physical disability or with a child in your care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

hemophilia posted:

the highs are higher, the lows are lower, but day to day for the most average person is probably a better life than what that same person of similar social strata probably has in the UK, probably more (still really bad and extremely diminished) opportunity to improve their life and raise their station, than in the UK. I say that thinking it's probably easier for England's destitute and working class to survive whereas here in America its a bit of a juggling act to not end up on the streets barring some significant physical disability or with a child in your care.

i wan t to jerk off in you

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

ArtIsResistance posted:

i wan t to jerk off in you

$50 for an hour and $30 per cum

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

reddit liker posted:

even ohio is better than england

An Inconvenient Truth.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
England is better than America.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hector Beerlioz posted:

England is better than America.

at what? being british?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

at what? being british?

Everything

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Should have said needing a hero in world wars

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

at what? being british?

They're way better at using slang that makes the entire country sound like gradeschoolers.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Hobohemian posted:

They're way better at using slang that makes the entire country sound like gradeschoolers.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hobohemian posted:

lol

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Hobohemian posted:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

at what? being british?

at pedophilia

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Break a leg!

(if you;re rich)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
California is bad but the rest of the US is p. cool

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

California is bad but the rest of the US is p. cool

hahahahahahahahahhahahhahah

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

When I married my husband (an Englishman) roughly half of my retarded white trash family was convinced he was using me for a green card

It was one of the most bizarre experiences I've ever had

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

whats so funny? califonia is bad

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx

Hobohemian posted:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think italy is pretty good. they invented so much poo poo, but its pretty hot and humid

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Rome just cribbed from the Greeks and their vanquished enemies in the off chance they had a good idea and so did renaissance italians

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

ArtIsResistance posted:

personally I like the america posters more because they talk about a place normal people know about (aberica)

Tell me about aberica :allears:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

whats so funny? califonia is bad

this is a common mistake. California is actually good; it's Californians that are bad. It's a real shame the place is lousy with them

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That Soup person really gets around.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Clochette posted:

When I married my husband (an Englishman) roughly half of my retarded white trash family was convinced he was using me for a green card

It was one of the most bizarre experiences I've ever had
he was only marrying you for your floor pizza

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Well I never, the pizza goblin from CWCWiki is white trash.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

hemophilia posted:

its why florida has grown on me. yeah sure every third person is a schizo tweaker who will cut you and it feels like an open-air asylum sometimes, but at least it isnt boring

Aug 4, 2010

dad gay. so what posted:

i think italy is pretty good. they invented so much poo poo, but its pretty hot and humid

what did they invent?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kitchner posted:

Why don't you shoot some unarmed black people about it?

Oh poo poo you already did that.

Don't call me a Piggie, I'd shoot you for that.

Also lol I own a limey rifle once used in combat to stop the nazis by a member of The Greatest Generation, but you can't do that in your own country :roflolmao:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

www posted:

what did they invent?

Lead poisoning

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

Nooner posted:

Also lol I own a limey rifle once used in combat to stop the nazis by a member of The Greatest Generation, but you can't do that in your own country :roflolmao:

Thats not true, you can own a gun in the UK. I know because I own one.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

Thats not true, you can own a gun in the UK. I know because I own one.

Have you used it to stop the mulsin menace that is slowly destroying your colonistic society and bringing you back to the dark ages?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlKJPf8btKE

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

california is terrible and full of tryhards

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
If countries are female then England is a grumpy old maid who bitterly looks back at her glorious past

But then America is just a dirty street whore who'll do anything for a dollar

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Gold Medals:
United States - 1073
Great Britain - 247

lol check mate you blimey wankers! America is objectively the best country in existence and the only reason you get lovely about it is because deep down you know it's true! haha lol!

rofl!

Also, Ohio is certainly better than England. Ohio is better than every other state. We loving dare you to try and produce more astronauts. When our dude Kasich wins, we'll have the corner on presidents too. gently caress you suck my dick if you don't like Ohio. The Ohio State Buckeyes OBJECTIVELY BEAT rear end in the first playoff ever. "Boom shaka laka" - Ohio's official colloquialism.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
America is actually gay.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
How many english people have walked on the moon? Oh that's right, zero.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dave_Indeed posted:

Gold Medals:
United States - 1073
Great Britain - 247

lol check mate you blimey wankers! America is objectively the best country in existence and the only reason you get lovely about it is because deep down you know it's true! haha lol!

rofl!

Also, Ohio is certainly better than England. Ohio is better than every other state. We loving dare you to try and produce more astronauts. When our dude Kasich wins, we'll have the corner on presidents too. gently caress you suck my dick if you don't like Ohio. The Ohio State Buckeyes OBJECTIVELY BEAT rear end in the first playoff ever. "Boom shaka laka" - Ohio's official colloquialism.
well it looks funny, so i don't like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Nooner posted:

No but I can afford to have health care and food at the same time so it makes you think.

• Locked thread