Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
jeez women can't do anything right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

In this day and age, it's kill or be killed.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I hate it when you share something with your partner and she says " you take the bigger piece" and you say "no you take the bigger piece" and it goes on like this for some time until you take the smaller piece and she's so upset she sticks a fork in her neck but misses the carotid artery what a pussy

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
https://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_briggs_the_bridge_between_suicide_and_life?language=en

I watched this recently, very enlightening. Nearly all of the survivors of those who jumped from the Golden Gate noted that they had immediately regretted their decision to jump as soon as they had let go. It really makes you think - suicide might not be the answer.

Unless you're the op, of course.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
:biotruths:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Woman suicide :blush:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Q-fWZpkgs

Man suicide :c00lbutt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE82r4ycQs4

am i right op?!

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.

this is what I've been saying for years

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

ROFLburger posted:

https://www.ted.com/talks/kevin_briggs_the_bridge_between_suicide_and_life?language=en

I watched this recently, very enlightening. Nearly all of the survivors of those who jumped from the Golden Gate noted that they had immediately regretted their decision to jump as soon as they had let go. It really makes you think - suicide might not be the answer.

Unless you're the op, of course.

Tbh this is their survival mechanisms kicking in and not an immediate cure to their sadbrains

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Women do it bc they are looking for attention, not bc they actually wanna die

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
i think if you botch your suicide you should kill yourself

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

Tbh this is their survival mechanisms kicking in and not an immediate cure to their sadbrains

I don't think it was a cure, more of a "poo poo I actually do not want to die" but I think you're probably right, regardless

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I feel sorry for the guy when a couple do a suicide pact and the girl lives but the guy dies

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Indeed

And I bet when it works, its because they hosed up and didn't plan the attempt failure properly

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

If you die in china you die in real life.

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Decrepus posted:

If you die in china you die in real life.

!!!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It's because men shoot themselves and women use lame rear end pills op, like you, a lame rear end.

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006

huhh??? errm??

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
My girlfriend and I made pact to jump off a building. But she hosed it up, of course; got her leg hooked in the railing and hung there upside down. I could only roll my eyes as I pancaked on the boulevard.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i think hope could be easier to find if more women contemplating suicide took a moment to realize that no matter what their problems are, having a penis isnt one of them

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

thats because men are rational, self-actualized beings that know the world would be better off without them

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
i'm a feminist and i believe with effort and education we can end the suicide gap between men and women.

there is no reason why in 2015 a woman can't be expected to kill herself just as effectively as a man can

Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp
Most women do it for attention. Men usually generally feel bad and want to kill themselves.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Would the stats be a little skewed in men's favour since they prefer to eat a gun barrel rather than try cutting or seeing how many pills they can swallow? Men typically do it in a manner that is sure fire and one that they can't back out of once it starts. Taking pills gives you time to call 911 when you change your mind, but 00 Buckshot to the roof of your mouth is pretty certain.

There was a guy nearby to where I live who decided to off himself. There was a well that was just big enough for him to fit down and it was about 25 feet with 5' of water at the bottom. He knelt down in front of it, put his hands down behind his back, and went in head first. There was no way he was surviving that.

My great, great uncle decided to kill himself, so he stood on a stool, put a rope around his neck, and shot himself in the head. His suicide note said, "I hung the bugger that shot me!"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

typical. women act like they're equal to men but when it comes down to it they just can't perform

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

Blistex posted:

Would the stats be a little skewed in men's favour since they prefer to eat a gun barrel rather than try cutting or seeing how many pills they can swallow? Men typically do it in a manner that is sure fire and one that they can't back out of once it starts. Taking pills gives you time to call 911 when you change your mind, but 00 Buckshot to the roof of your mouth is pretty certain.

There was a guy nearby to where I live who decided to off himself. There was a well that was just big enough for him to fit down and it was about 25 feet with 5' of water at the bottom. He knelt down in front of it, put his hands down behind his back, and went in head first. There was no way he was surviving that.

My great, great uncle decided to kill himself, so he stood on a stool, put a rope around his neck, and shot himself in the head. His suicide note said, "I hung the bugger that shot me!"

are you saying women are too stupid to know that a gun'll kill you better than some lovely pills?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

i like cereal that has sultanas in it. a nice juicy sweat treat in a lake full of milk with oat flake lily pads

Heartlines
Aug 16, 2015

by Ralp

anchoress posted:

are you saying women are too stupid to know that a gun'll kill you better than some lovely pills?

Women are socialized from a young age to always be polite and defer to other people. Blowing your brains out all over the living room floor would leave a big mess for your family to clean up. That's why they use pills and poison. Also most women really do not want to kill themselves like men do. It's usually a cry for help.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
women be all like "waaaaah my life matters! someone please pay attention to me!"

but men be like "i am insignificant in a cosmic sense. over the course of my life, pain will in all probability outweigh pleasure"

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

sometims i put too much milk in my bowl and i waste a lot of milk. i do like my cereal covered in milk though. dry cereal is not nice

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

banana and milk go together like milk and cereal. combine all 3 and you have a nice filling breakfast. just enough to get the bowels going in the morning. very nice. thanks

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
we need women to step up their suicide game.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

SirEvelynTremble posted:

I hate it when you share something with your partner and she says " you take the bigger piece" and you say "no you take the bigger piece" and it goes on like this for some time until you take the smaller piece and she's so upset she sticks a fork in her neck but misses the carotid artery what a pussy

It's not as bad as when you're going to resturant to eat and she keeps telling you to choose one but then you suggest one and she doesn't want to go there but won't choose one herself; that's the worst.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
If your "suicide attempt" doesn't at least leave you irreparably maimed/crippled, then it shouldn't even count as an attempt, you clearly didn't want it.

Now the goon who doused himself in gasoline and set himself on fire, that's the old college try.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Women are more likely to commit suicide by attempting to overdose on stupid poo poo like paracetamol.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

extreme distress can make it very difficult to communicate along with other feelings of hopelessness. it's unfortunate but for some people this is the only way they feel they can get across their need for help.

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

extreme distress can make it very difficult to communicate along with other feelings of hopelessness. it's unfortunate but for some people this is the only way they feel they can get across their need for help.

bluh guh i'm so stressed i can't communicate. me mouth no work no more. me so sad

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

toggle posted:

banana and milk go together like milk and cereal. combine all 3 and you have a nice filling breakfast. just enough to get the bowels going in the morning. very nice. thanks

whenever I eat or drink milk in the morning I have to prepare my schedule because I know I am going to have the shits soon after. so no long drives or meetings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
How do trannies figure into this?

• Locked thread