Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Diamonds are Forever is the worst. It's almost "so bad it's good" bad but not quite.

And I thought that OHMSS was underrated.

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I agree with the top ten, but disagree with the rest but I can't quite figure it out.

Probably best to just stick to the top X and the bottom X movies.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Arian_Samurai posted:

I thought it had the right blend of camp and casual murder

The gay villains (Mr. Wint and Mr. Kidd) would have been a unique angle if it was played subtly, and not painfully mincing and camp.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I just realized when freeze-framing that the Tarot card set in "Live and Let Die" is inscribed on the back with a pattern that reads "007". That is awesome and subtle.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Sheriff Pepper is my favorite minor character that gets a cameo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjG65N-jbqw

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
It was Blaxploitation, but maybe a little classier than usual.

At least they kept the boom mikes out of the scenes. Yes, I'm looking at you, Dolomite.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Lexorin posted:

Unironicaly "On her Majesty's secret service". Solid story, and Lazenby was a great Bond. Moore's tenure would have been better had the writers not been so far up their own asses trying to make the films goofy and funny.

I think the timing was a bit iffy in parts, but yeah, it's a very solid movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I liked the Duran Duran theme song "The Living Daylights". Is that so wrong?

• Locked thread