Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Best unironic vote is From Russia With Love. In all honesty the series started to get tired after Goldfinger/Thunderball and got into camp territory before Connery was gone. So Russia is the best.

Taking that in to account best bad Bond film is Diamonds Are Forever with just how much of a trainwreck that film is.

Worst Bond film is honestly either of the Dalton films, probably Living Daylights (though the theme is pretty underrated). The Brosnan films had this kind of 90s cool that I can't put my finger on (at least Goldeneye), while the Craig films have finally gone into a direction that made Bond good again. Dalton was just in this weird transition that tried to do what the Craig movies but failed miserably.

Also For Your Eyes Only is pretty bad. I know some Bond purists love that movie but I always found it boring with a laughable opening scene and lame theme song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Moonraker also owns because it was a direct rip off of Spy Who Loved Me, which was also a rip-off of You Only Live Twice. Seriously it was the same movie three times.

• Locked thread