Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Sporting - CSKA starts in 1 hour, cant friggin wait. gonna be hard as heck since the Russian league started like one month ago so their players will be in much better physical shape but im not loving scared of some candy rear end Russian bitches, prob dont even know what a football is, loving cavemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
hope ur right buddy...hope ur right

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Sporting for the motherfucking win we dominating these russians

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
UEFA PIGS!!!!!!!! gently caress PLATINI OLD BITCH oval office

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
ANOTHER loving HANDBALL!!!!!!! gently caress UEFA RUSSIA TURKEY ALL THAT 3RD WORLD poo poo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

beedeebee posted:

Negredo with an awesome goal

yep it's a beauty. Valencia are pretty much through now, sucks for Monaco

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Blue Star Error posted:

Scottish football is a cautionary tale of two teams having all the money and talent, something for Spain to think about

Agreed, La Liga fans need to wake UP, it isn't too late to save the Spanish league from its recent downward spiral with its two team competition, rampant doping, empty stadiums and its ignorant and uninformed fans who ignore these serious issues and instead spend their days trolling in message boards making up rude and homophobic names for some of the opponents' players, even if those players are the official best players in the world at the moment. Let's join together and save La Liga from itself

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Sporting freaking own so much. CSKA are 3rd world turds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

orange sky posted:

Apparently CSKA can play handball on both hands. Love it. I'm having a huge meltdown.

it's the same poo poo every year, i think i'm already numb to it. let's win the lovely europa league

• Locked thread