Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saharan Fiend
Apr 19, 2009

When barkless
hounds ruled
the world...

Schweinhund posted:

op doesn't know this because he only uses the stalls so no one sees his small penis

Only in a stall can I give my large dick the amount of space it deserves, and I dont want to frighten anyone out by the urinals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Honestly I can't even remember the last time I used a urinal that didn't flush itself.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
they're basically worse than war criminals op

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The reason to flush before pissing is because the rear end in a top hat before you didn't flush and you don't want the impact of your urine to cause some of his urine to splash onto you. Cause, gently caress that. Also, gently caress you OP for not thinking of this. Thread OWNED.

Saharan Fiend
Apr 19, 2009

When barkless
hounds ruled
the world...

Kazvall posted:

The reason to flush before pissing is because the rear end in a top hat before you didn't flush and you don't want the impact of your urine to cause some of his urine to splash onto you. Cause, gently caress that. Also, gently caress you OP for not thinking of this. Thread OWNED.

Are you pissing out giant clunky stones or something? Just piss like a normal loving person and you won't get coated in piss, jesus. Probably like slapping your dick down in the water too I bet

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Nap Ghost
Just a FYI even if you flush it ahead of time you're still getting covered with dozens of men's pee particles no matter what. You're breathing them in, they're going into your lungs and inside of your body. They are on your eyes. They are everywhere. Submit. Submit to piss.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the world is piss

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mozi posted:

Just a FYI even if you flush it ahead of time you're still getting covered with dozens of men's pee particles no matter what. You're breathing them in, they're going into your lungs and inside of your body. They are on your eyes. They are everywhere. Submit. Submit to piss.
:agreed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRwt

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Saharan Fiend posted:

Are you pissing out giant clunky stones or something? Just piss like a normal loving person and you won't get coated in piss, jesus. Probably like slapping your dick down in the water too I bet

Hah look at this dude who doesn't do kegels and piss like a jetstream

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
pissing in ops mouth itt

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Saharan Fiend posted:

Clearly you're not paying close enough attention to other people's urinary habits

I'd say that around here (central Indiana) , there is about a 60% chance someone preflushes before spilling some urine. It could be people not wanting AIDS piss splashing back on misinformed folks during our current AIDS epidemic.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
On a similar note, I see people who feel it necessary to spit into the urinal before pissing.

loving weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saharan Fiend
Apr 19, 2009

When barkless
hounds ruled
the world...

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

I'd say that around here (central Indiana) , there is about a 60% chance someone preflushes before spilling some urine. It could be people not wanting AIDS piss splashing back on misinformed folks during our current AIDS epidemic.

And it's 50/50 if I'm gonna spray piss all over the adjacent wall and innocent bystanders anyway so what's the point really. Just piss with no flushing.

Just piss in the bathroom antechamber (u fuckers with self-flushing urinals know what I'm talking bout).

Just piss in the hall. Just piss anywhere. If I catch u pre-flushing, I'll piss on u

• Locked thread