Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Wowie. So the hackers weren't kiddin', and they're letting the data flow. Will you check it for your wife, neighbors, etc? Do you believe that it is immoral to support such things, even by just looking at it? What does this mean for the future of data security, and the internet??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Ill Peripheral posted:

Thanks there wasn't a thread for this already

I did a ctrl+f for ashley, I apologize if this is a repeat.

I see the other thread now. Goodbye all. Mod should change the other thread title to announce the momentous occasion.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

quote:

paid a total of $986.76 for two different monthly Ashley Madison subscriptions from February of 2013 until May of 2015.
lol

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Why? who is that?

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I don't care about any of that..

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

univbee posted:

What I want to know is why the gently caress she didn't flush.

Don't flush pee, you monster.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

When the people originally threatened a leak they said they has pics and messages, but so far all that's been uploaded is a DB of names/addresses/credit cars/phone numbers etc, right?

I want the god damned messages!!

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Shumagorath posted:

Are the people hosting the dumps at least cleaning the credit card data? Providing full names and numbers is going to result in some no-knocks.

The very first one that went up, no. That's down now though I think. And every subsequent one is just a "yes your info is up" / "no its not on there". So you actually have to dl the torrent and search it yourself to get anything more in-depth.

Anyway, the answer lies somewhere.....in the middle. (yes if its up you can get it).

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Blaming teh victim..

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Sleeping with married people is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

SpeedGem posted:

i once set up a cell based expiriment onece using two cdma phones and proved in court they talked to hours for 0 cents.

go on

• Locked thread