Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Finally, some diversity in the White House.

quote:

(August 18, 2015) — President Barack Obama has appointed the first openly transgender White House staff member, according to an announcement Tuesday.

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, a former policy adviser at the National Center for Transgender Equality, will serve as an outreach and recruitment director in the White House Office of Presidential Personnel.

Community leaders and advocates lauded the administration’s decision and called Freedman-Gurspan a role model, praising her work to empower members of the LGBT community.

“President Obama has long said he wants his administration to look like the American people. I have understood this to include transgender Americans,” NCTE Executive Director Mara Keisling said. “That the first transgender appointee is a transgender woman of color is itself significant. And that the first White House transgender appointee is of a friend is inspiring to me and to countless others who have been touched by Raffi’s advocacy.”

This is one of several steps the Obama administration has taken to show support for the LGBT community. Last year, Obama signed executive orders that banned federal contractors from discriminating against employees due to their sexual orientation or gender identity. And in April, the President condemned therapies that tried to “fix” gay and transgender youth and announced the creation of a gender-neutral bathroom in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, home to many White House staffers.

“Raffi Freedman-Gurspan demonstrates the kind of leadership this administration champions,” said Valerie Jarrett, a senior adviser to the President. “Her commitment to bettering the lives of transgender Americans, particularly transgender people of color and those in poverty, reflects the values of this administration.”

http://fox59.com/2015/08/18/obama-appoints-first-transgender-white-house-staff-member/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Would you pork? I think I would.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

that old man in the background is about to get run over

go save him, miss white house tranny!

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
From cheek to shining cheek

pr0k
Jan 16, 2001

"Well if it's gonna be
that kind of party..."
I want my mommy.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Libelous Slander posted:

From cheek to shining cheek

..and a whole lotta ugly in between

thankfully it has a gov't job so it'll never have to work beyond ostracizing its coworkers.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
okay

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Hillary isn't president yet, op

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Afxirmative action. Sweeeeet

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Facebook posted:

Next thing you know they're going to chop off the Washington Monument. Pray for America smdh

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I'm glad of it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao that is me ugly troon

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

reeeally hope she just started her hormones, jesus

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

make-up by grimace

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That is what you get in Thailand when you're on a budget.

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)

symbolic posted:

that old man in the background is about to get run over

go save him, miss white house tranny!

that's the vice president man

you can tell by his cool strut

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Danger Mahoney posted:

That is what you get in Thailand when you're on a budget.

also lol at the man watch lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

I almost posted "ring ring ring ring trannyphone" but I figured nobody would get it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well i guess its better if they happen to be uggos, right? gotta attact the tumblr kids to the polls to vote D instead of writing in Louis Farrakhan or Rachel Dolezal for everything to disrupt the system

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Madcosby posted:

make-up by grimace

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TwoFire posted:

I almost posted "ring ring ring ring trannyphone" but I figured nobody would get it

Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea
Swim so wild and swim so free
The doctor chopped off your thing below
See the little Troon now on the go

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Heres to another shocking and controversial Gbs thread about a transgender

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

a bay posted:

This one could go both ways

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

a bay posted:

I think this is a pretty big milestone for transgenders. Kinda hosed up if you cant celebrate this moment.

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
he really had to go to great lengths to find a woman employee uglier than his wife

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

I think this is a pretty big milestone for transgenders. Kinda hosed up if you cant celebrate this moment.

dude we loved grimace until the EVIL SHITBOAT mcdonalds silently dropped him from the roster

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
lol hillary's campaign is burning down around her already.

Good for that troon tho.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

he really had to go to great lengths to find a woman employee uglier than his wife

She looks like a primate lol

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Al Cowens posted:

I'm glad of it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

Have a drink buddy

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i think its fine for people to be transgendered and hold public office. it doesnt bother me in the least

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
they said hey babe
take a walk on the wild side

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
I think that...

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
I'm a pretty princess

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
um what the gently caress is this thread seriously you stupid piece of poo poo

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
thats just a regular tranny a troon has to also be a goon and that is what makes them subhuman

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
def looks much friendlier than Michelle :obama: (who also has some obvious masculine features imho), enough though she prob doesnt have the means to live it up like Marie Antoinette. nothing wrong with showing the world a beautiful smile, no matter what u look like or whatever ur personal situation is...so hey hats off to they

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Aug 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
You guys are just trying to think about big dicks and balls

• Locked thread