Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

anilEhilated posted:

edit: They're really laying those utilitarism references on thick. Couldn't they have come with a different name than Ryan Rand?
Forgive me if that's :thejoke: but:

Utilitarianism is concerned with the great happiness of the greatest number - or, in other words, it's interested in everyone's well being.

Objectivism is concerned with enlightened self interest - or in other words, gently caress You, Got Mine.

The two are kinda diametrically opposed.

I'm not sure if there's an "FMV acting" generalization to be made here, or if Jenks' actor has a very specific character in mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Glazius posted:

What galls me, what really galls me, is that Jenks had all the clues in front of him in more or less the first hour. He knew about the fight at the pub, that it was over blackmail of someone who was sleeping with the pub owner's wife, who taped over the window with the same odd-looking tape found stuck to an oddly out-of-place personal article of the deceased. But he takes no notice of that, until someone tries to establish a desperate alibi.
I thought the blackmail plot was rather obvious, but completely ignored the tape, as it was completely unremarked upon. I certainly did not connect it to the window, particularly since the game never allows you to re-inspect spots of interest for another closeup.

CirclMastr posted:

Bonus Episode 2 - THIS video took way too long to make and probably wasn't worth it for the value of the joke!

Would have been far better if it wasn't in chronological order, but sorted by object.

• Locked thread