Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The standalone movies or whatever are just essentially the same loving timeframe of the Episodes 1-3.

The Boba fett one is Attack of the clones and Revenge of the Sith.

The Vader movie is all three prequel movies.

Guess who's not in it?

loving Jar-Jar, he has been erased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I thought Disney was bankrupt. Who is loaning them money to make poo poo movies?

the people who paid 8 billion dollars to see the avengers.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Seriously there's going to be so many star wars movies that Red letter Media will go bankrupt from spending all their budget making plinket reviews.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I also like that Abrams paid a bunch of asian people to fake outrage that Star Wars did not have any asians in there so 1) It would get the attention of china and also build up to where he revealed that some chinese action movie guy would be in the second movie 2) get those sweet white guilt dollars.

It just goes to show that the franchise is being headed by very responsible businessmen instead of whatever George Lucas was.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

A misanthrope posted:

if anyone responds to this they are admitting they like getting taint reaped

Seriously guilting white people out of their money is a lucrative market. Just look at Hillary Clinton's campaign video that was leaked.

We all really are sinners. That was something that Yoda said.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

A misanthrope posted:

if anyone here responds i'm going to make fun of you

Oh boy there's nothing more than I fear in this world than someone's dull wit.

Hold on let me melt some loving butter, maybe then we'll finally find something that it can cut.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Backweb posted:

Site your sources fool. You think this is a 7th grade history report or something?

http://www.thewrap.com/star-wars-2nd-anthology-film-will-be-boba-fetts-origin-story/

fine here gaaaaaaaaaaawd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Backweb posted:

Thanks The Taint Reaper! You're cool with me now.... cos now I can be officially angry about franchise oversaturation!

Fake edit: Should I now consider my taint reaped? I really have no clue how this works. TIA

I wouldn't really call it over saturation because

a) We have not even gotten episode 7 yet

b) All the marvel equivalents have been pushed back numerous times

c) Studios just have the rights to movies before anything else is decided, if it's not an active shoot there's a good chance that most of this stuff will not go through.

• Locked thread