Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

renting fuckin owns when my air conditioner breaks in balls hot florida I call up my apartment complex and it's fixed in like two hours and I don't need to pay some poo poo rear end AC guy. I also don't need to mow the lawn out in loving 110 degree weather or pay some dudes 60 bucks a month to do it for me

it also owns not paying 160 a month in homeowners insurance and an extra 40 a month in hoa fees like my dad does, instead just 12 bucks a month for renter's insurance

when I'm in a stable career I'll probably buy close to work though after I've saved up a nice chunk o' change, but right now I just rent luxury and piss away 1.5 grand a month while everyone chastises me "dude that's a mortgage payment buy a house" no gently caress you

deadwing fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Aug 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

kazr posted:

i agree, having to live in florida sucks

agreed, which is why I'm not buying a loving house here, why would I want to say "florida is where I want to live forever"

• Locked thread