Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax
but then you find out that its somebody rich/famous like matt damon or bradley cooper

what do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

KewlBiens posted:

but then you find out that its somebody rich/famous like matt damon or bradley cooper

what do you do?

help her sabotage her birth control and live the high life on movie star child support.

powerful lizard
Jan 28, 2009

KewlBiens posted:

what do you do?

blackmail him, together. pay for her college and teach her important life skills

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
no daughters here I toss them in the river. My sons will bag a nice teacher

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Oberleutnant posted:

help her sabotage her birth control and live the high life on movie star child support.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

kill everytone

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Talk to her and explain the way you see the world and how it works and then let her make her own decisions.

Xillah
Nov 29, 2002

I paid $10 to change some guys avatar to an Oblivion Elf with giant tits just to steal this gif
Wait till he fucks her then get him done for noncing.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

KewlBiens posted:

Or Jared Fogle

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Blackmail him into giving up some of the hot celeb cock.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Amarcarts posted:

Talk to her and explain the way you see the world and how it works and then let her make her own decisions.

what the gently caress is this

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Try to get them together and if it doesn't work out, blackmail the fucker for all he's worth.

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Well you said they're texting not sexting. Maybe they're just talking about pokemons and poo poo.

Just keep an eye on it for now.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU4mK7BICFM

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
make sure she knows to get the money before services rendered

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
>meet matt damon

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
convince him to gently caress me instead

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
>wear casual shorts for the encounter

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It worked out well for the parents that let their teenage daughter hang out with Bill Cosby.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

FIRST TIME posted:

It worked out well for the parents that let their teenage daughter hang out with Bill Cosby.

OP didn't mention race, only gender and age so we can't discriminate based upon this information. Ya gently caress. :dings:

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Buy her a World of Warcraft™ account.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

TwoFire posted:

OP didn't mention race, only gender and age so we can't discriminate based upon this information. Ya gently caress. :dings:

sorry, I don't see race so I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about :cumpolice:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

FIRST TIME posted:

sorry, I don't see race so I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about :cumpolice:

Well, Bill Cosby is white on the inside.
ayy lmalg (laughing my a** lightly gasping)

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
GAPE4U XXXX 69

SKELETON GHOST
Jan 11, 2015

by Ralp
My children are dead op

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

poo poo really? My high school girlfriend told me she got an abortion 15 years ago!!

:negative:

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Ask her if she can get me an autograph

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
become eskimo bros with matt damon

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Amarcarts posted:

good job raising a kid who will kill somebody over the last pizza slice.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
All children here are exposed on the top of a moutain, in accordance with the will of the gods.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

poo poo really? My high school girlfriend told me she got an abortion 15 years ago!!

:negative:

You ARE the father. And you owe a shitload of back child support.

Postmastergeneral
Jan 11, 2005
go to subway

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Oberleutnant posted:

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Nefarious posted:

become eskimo bros with matt damon

what is eskimo bros

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11SvDtPBhA

unbearable!!!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
gently caress yeah older men

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

KewlBiens posted:

what is eskimo bros

It's when you and another guy have hosed the same person, thus ensconcing the two of you eskimo brothers.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
give her the D

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
so long has the gentleman is not a physically selfish lover and excels at eating oval office i see no reason why we wouldnt all get along.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

convince him to gently caress me instead

• Locked thread