Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
People love to talk about how "John Wayne died with 40 pounds of impacted feces in his colon." The guy on that colon cleanse infomercial says it, the guy down the street from me says it, go to a cocktail party and within ten minutes someone says it. John Wayne died over 30 years ago, yet people still can't let go of his impacted feces.

And people talk about it with such utter contempt, they sneer as they callously remark, "Did you know that John Wayne died with 40 pounds of impacted feces in his colon? Disgusting!" Or when someone famous dies, some idiot always has to say, "Well, at least he/she didn't die like John Wayne, he died with 40 pound of impacted feces in his colon."

No, here's the truth about John Wayne and his colon full of impacted feces. John Wayne suffered for months with severe pain before dying of cancer. So because of that, he was taking large doses of pain medication. Now, one of the side effects of pain medication is constipation. Right, so of course John Wayne died with 40 pounds of impacted feces in his colon, he was so constipated from pain medication. What? Do you suppose he should've stopped eating? No, you can't, you got cancer, you need your strength.

Just take a Tylenol 3 sometime, that's has codeine in it, see if you don't get impacted feces, see if you don't blow out an o-ring your next bowel movement. Because I guarantee, if you take even one Tylenol 3, the next bowel movement you take won't be a smooth move, Ex Lax.

So please leave John Wayne and his colon be, let them rest in peace. I've wanted to say these things for a long time. I hope this answered some questions. Thanks for your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

"I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Indians]. There were great numbers of people who needed new land and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves."

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I learned about it from the Jackass where Johnny Knoxville dresses up as santa and gets a colonic. I enjoyed Johnny's reaction when the tech tells him

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
holy poo poo

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my butt is all hosed up pilgrim

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013
John wayne had small feet.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
and please stop talking about how elvis died on the toilet

jeez you people are obsessed with death poops!!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
waiit did he really have 40 POUNDS of it ? holy cow!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
the gently caress is tylenol 3

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Nefarious posted:

the good stuff

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
His son was gay which made him stop pooping because when he pooped it reminded him too much of his son having dirty man sex. So he said "I'm John Wayne, I don't need to poop" then he later died a man that was full of poo poo.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

So thats why they called him The Dook

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
op I thought your post was very good and well thought out but then when I googled this feces story to read more about it, i found out you stole your post from somewhere else????????

everything in my world has shattered around me. my faith in your passion for feces is ruined.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Noice

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress john wayne

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

gently caress john wayne

Make sure he douches first.

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Nefarious posted:

Vicodin/Norco

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

I bet taking a 40 pound poo poo would be one of the most sublime experiences man can enjoy

such a tragedy he couldn't have pooped before he died, to feel that last great rush

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Justin Tyme posted:

I bet taking a 40 pound poo poo would be one of the most sublime experiences man can enjoy

only if it came out like a sausage and not tapered with a whole bunch of bright red blood from where your sphincter used to be.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Crash_N_Burn posted:

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

snopes says you're... ahem... full of poo poo :smug:

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I had a pressing question about John Wayne's bowel health, but the op seems to have answered it already.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

KewlBiens posted:

:owned:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hwq9ccCnpR4

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Crash_N_Burn posted:

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
John Wayne was a human being, I installed two way mirrors in his house in Brentwood. He came to the door in a dress.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i can't his death had quite an impact on me

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Crash_N_Burn posted:

lol

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

KewlBiens posted:

i like that url a lot

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
gently caress John Wayne in his impacted rear end in a top hat

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

i like that url a lot

gruesome fecalcolon is a good username, for me to have, whilst posting.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Crash_N_Burn posted:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Crash_N_Burn posted:

emptyquotin dis

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
*me, while wokring as a Goofy mascot in Disneyland FL, whispering to a small child at the exact moment his mom snaps a picture*:
Did you know that John Wayne died with 40 pounds of impacted feces in his colon?

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

Minimalist Program posted:

People love to talk about how "John Wayne died with 40 pounds of impacted feces in his colon." The guy on that colon cleanse infomercial says it, the guy down the street from me says it, go to a cocktail party and within ten minutes someone says it. John Wayne died over 30 years ago, yet people still can't let go of his impacted feces.

And people talk about it with such utter contempt, they sneer as they callously remark, "Did you know that John Wayne died with 40 pounds of impacted feces in his colon? Disgusting!" Or when someone famous dies, some idiot always has to say, "Well, at least he/she didn't die like John Wayne, he died with 40 pound of impacted feces in his colon."

No, here's the truth about John Wayne and his colon full of impacted feces. John Wayne suffered for months with severe pain before dying of cancer. So because of that, he was taking large doses of pain medication. Now, one of the side effects of pain medication is constipation. Right, so of course John Wayne died with 40 pounds of impacted feces in his colon, he was so constipated from pain medication. What? Do you suppose he should've stopped eating? No, you can't, you got cancer, you need your strength.

Just take a Tylenol 3 sometime, that's has codeine in it, see if you don't get impacted feces, see if you don't blow out an o-ring your next bowel movement. Because I guarantee, if you take even one Tylenol 3, the next bowel movement you take won't be a smooth move, Ex Lax.

So please leave John Wayne and his colon be, let them rest in peace. I've wanted to say these things for a long time. I hope this answered some questions. Thanks for your time.

Due to his wonderful Spanish wives, he became a Catholic on his deathbed!!!!!!!

In other words, HE RENOUNCED THE LODGE!

So they put out nonsense and detraction such as this...

Think WHY would they put out poo poo (pun intended) like this...revenge

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
A REAL MAN who looked death straight in the eye and didn't give a poo poo.
God fuckin bless America!

Masturbasturd fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Aug 20, 2015

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

no

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

he was full of poo poo that's for sure

"I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves."

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks for this informational thread OP, I can't go one day without hearing about John Wayne's impacted faeces and now I got something to shoot back at the naysayers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Minimalist Program posted:

Just take a Tylenol 3 sometime, that's has codeine in it

OK well give me some so i can test the faeces theorem

• Locked thread