Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
*guy with infowars.com bumper sticker has an all night Beatles Rock Band part on a tuesday*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm the assassin that lives at the end of the hall that reluctantly took in a young girl because her daddy stole drugs and got her whole family murdered.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Chomp8645 posted:

I live in quad style Apartments and the one across from me had all kinds of emergency services the other day, but apparently over like nothing. It was some hispanic guy who doesn't speak any English and for the first time in the history of his residency he was the only one in the apartment. He called 911 for some medical thing apparently. Some firefighters showed up but none of them spoke Spanish so they all just kind of talked with exaggerated words and gestures for a couple minutes. Then the firefighters called in for a cop to come out who could speak some Spanish.

When the guy heard "cops" he started freaking out a bit but they able to communicate to him the cop was only coming for translation, nothing else. That calmed him down. Then a cop arrived and said he didn't speak any Spanish said but another one was on the way who did. The firefighters got a chuckle out of that. Eventually that fucker arrived and they were able to ascertain neighbor has some problem with his neck. They asked if he wanted an ambulance. He did not want an ambulance. They asked if he was sure, he was. Then they basically told him good luck and went on their merry way and the guy went back inside.

I'm really not sure what the whole point of the encounter was. Maybe the dude had heard racist Republican propaganda somewhere about illegals getting free rides and free healthcare and actually believed it? So like he thought calling 911 for a minor medical issue would get him taken care of him no questions asked and with no expense? Once it became clear that they only thing they could do for him was call an ambulance and that he would be paying for it you could tell the whole encounter was instantly deflated. I don't know.

he probably got freaked the gently caress out and decided it wasn't worth it

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Chomp8645 posted:

About two weeks ago my marine neighbor was drunk as hell at 3:00 AM and having an extremely loud conversation with his grandma, who he also had on speaker loud enough for me to hear. Apparently granny embezzled about $100,000 out of a medical scholarship fund and was going to jail. And let me tell you Mr. Marine really loves his granny was none too loving happy about this. He offered to go AWOL and drive her to Canada to escape prosecution. She declined. He said she should flee on her own to Mexico. She said she would not. He said he would go to Kansas himself and shoot the prosecutor in her case. She said please do not do that.

Eventually he started sobering up a bit and stopped making crazy threats like murder of a court offical. Then the conversation progress to his marine career. He does not like his marine career and wants to get out. Also he told her about the way the constitution has been disgraced in recent years and how a revolution is coming to this country and he will be ready. She should be ready too.

That's half a screenplay right there.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Fojar38 posted:

*hallways smell like weed literally 24/7*

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
downstairs neighbor is in his bathroom grunting and screaming SHITTTTT and either murdering someone or dropping an extinction level bomb on his toilet

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
someone is cooking something and now your apartment smells like hot dumpster juice

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I wish my life mattered, but it does not.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Hobohemian posted:

That's half a screenplay right there.

A lot of crazy poo poo happens in this neighborhood but even I was taken aback by someone loudly making threats to murder a court official with their window open and everything. Anyone walking by could hear that poo poo complete with specific details. Just from my apartment I got grannies name, his name, the state in which granny lives (and the pending case), the type of fund she embezzled from...

Like what the gently caress dude.

Oh and I almost forgot. Mr. Marine has some serious loving sexism issues. He specifically asked granny if the judge was woman and if the prosecutor was a woman. The judge was not but the prosecutor is. Marine was disturbed by this. Women are immoral and will think nothing of sending someone who stole $100,000 from a medical scholarship fund to jail. EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE DOING IT FOR THEIR FAMILY. A man would obviously understand and be lenient but that cold hearted bitch will send granny to jail.

Marine must have had some terrible loving marriage or something.

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Aug 21, 2015

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Chomp8645 posted:

A lot of crazy poo poo happens in this neighborhood but even I was taken aback by someone loudly making threats to murder a court official with their window open and everything. Anyone walking by could hear that poo poo complete with specific details. Just from my apartment I could got grannies name, his name, the state in which granny lives, the type of fund she embezzled from...

Like what the gently caress dude.

OORAH

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
Will you shut the gently caress up in there, I'm trying to drown myself in alcohol in loving peace.

*Smells like vodka, vomits uncontrollably*

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
neighbors are fighting again and screaming at each other in somalian or some poo poo

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
woman next door is a clown. like for childrens parties. a literal clown.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
*Has to park in Walmart parking lot a 1/4 mile away because all the parking spots are taken*

Nightrain
Dec 17, 2004

I may be new to SA, but I've been playing guitar in the desert and on top of pianos for years
I am in a poorly lit laundry room, oh hey it's Three Olives

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
one apartment door has two peepholes, one is at about belly button level. does a midget live there? vaguely disconcerting

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead

Oh Hell No posted:

*3 AM, possible drug dealer next door is still blasting '90s techno*

That might be me. The Fat of the Land is still a cool album.

The overpowering reek of onions, the hordes of screaming unsupervised mexican children, and the occasional dog poo poo in the hall were all on the neighbours. As were the bedbugs. Four times.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I go to throw out my trash. Beside the dumpster are:

*Broken TV with Hatchet Man stickers on it.

*Shattered baby-carriage ontop of urine soaked towels.

*Stack of National Geographic from late 80's to mid 90's.

*One large dog penis shaped dildo.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
The downstairs neighbors got a second beagle. Awesome!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Xaris posted:

*drunk urinates in the alley right under your window at 2am... and then pukes violentally, and then decides while i'm at it to take an explosive poo poo against the wall under your window*

Are you my girlfriend?

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Notice a car with expensive rims one afternoon and see it sitting on cinderblocks the following morning.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

can't get anything delivered because your address is a block away from your actual building

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sex sounds, eventually followed by sex smells.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Xaris posted:

*drunk urinates in the alley right under your window at 2am... and then pukes violentally, and then decides while i'm at it to take an explosive poo poo against the wall under your window*

this, only instead of my window its this very thread

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
*trying to find out a way to permanently break the 1970s air conditioning unit to get a new one so that my power bill isn't $250 per month during the summer*

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Neighbor decides to leave out catfood to feed all the stray cats. It smells like cat piss outside my door and I can hear the cats fighting/yowling/loving in the middle of the night.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

When I first got married, we lived on the 3rd floor and after a month or so, these two guys who were just out of high school moved in. They were loud as hell and had parties every single weekend with music blasting until like 3 am. In the morning, below the patio, there would be a bunch of cigarette butts and empty beer bottles and cans. I guess the management got shitloads of complaints cuz they were gone within a month and a half.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

texaholic posted:

Neighbor decides to leave out catfood to feed all the stray cats. It smells like cat piss outside my door and I can hear the cats fighting/yowling/loving in the middle of the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vAo2gIDSY

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
real life experiences:

the 2 bull dykes and their twink girl next door are loving very loudly

twink girl locked bull dyke out, bull dyke kicked the goddamn door in and gave her a black eye

two big fat cousins from detroit are fighting and throwing each other into walls

fat black lady neighbor asked gangsta black dude to turn down his music, he flashed a gun then slammed his door in her face

middle aged woman downstairs will not stop partying and playing loud as gently caress music all the time since her 70 year old husband died

neighbors with mangy indoor/outdoor cats left fleas on the shared porch which have now been tracked into our apartment and have infested our carpet

those were some interesting years

also the Norfolk pd will not actually write a ticket for a noise because they need a special meter to read the decibels of the disturbance which they conveniently do not have, or at least that's what they told us and the landlord will do nothing, luckily the breaker box for every apartment is located outside

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Had a couple good law enforcement happenings right out in the street here (my apt views the street).

1) Some dude was literally beating his girlfriend in the street. Had her down on the tar, hitting her. I was asleep at first, my girlfriend roused me from sleep then ran out on the balcony and yelled at the dude to cut that poo poo out. Then our old redneck neighbor (who used lived in the unit Mr. Marine now occupies) came out on his balcony and yelled at the dude that he'll gently caress him if he doesn't stop. He's been to prison and he doesn't give a gently caress stop hitting that woman. Dude finally took off after that. Beaten girlfriend declined aid or to file a police report and walked away sobbing.

2) A drunk driver got pulled over right in view of my balcony. Apparently he traveled for bit before stopping and the cops asked him why he didn't stop sooner. He must have been loving drunk because the excuse he came up with was "my brakes don't work".

3) A dude got arrested in the street. While handcuffed face down he kept yelling about police brutality. "This is bullshit this is police brutality I'm gonna sue" over and over. As far I could tell the cops weren't even touching him. A small crowd watched the affair from the sidewalk and his sister or girlfriend or someone kept telling him to shut up every time he said something.

4) There was an explosion. I was chilling in the apt with some friends and just suddenly there was a bang and flash of white light. I ran out to the balcony and saw a dude in a hoody sweater take off down the street. The cops showed up and I told em what I saw but there wasn't much to say about it. Cops left and that was that.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
twink girl from next door came in sobbing to one of the big fat detroit bros and it ended in her sucking his dick

detroit bros beg for my pain meds after surgery

black couple fight leads out to the porch, dude kicks girl in the stomach then goes back inside

black girl knocks on my door at night with a fat bloody lip and says "he beatin me again", i give her a hug, let her inside and begin to call the cops, she tells me not to and goes back

granny living with black couple keeps putting their garbage in my garbage can when their can is full

neighbors catch a bum sleeping in my jeep with the seat reclined

same couple steals cable/internet from my broken into cable box out back

Ramsus fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 21, 2015

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

*gets sex offender notices at least once a month*

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

vyst posted:

Are you my girlfriend?

I can be
:wink:
:wmwink:

for real tho that was the worst part of my apartment building was all the drunk students/homeless. the actual place was fine and i lived across from the landlord without any problems

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Another package I ordered from Amazon is missing.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
hey i live in one of those both in and out of itt

*floor is covered in boric acid powder due to massive roach infestation*

*skeletal west african muslim immigrant dry humps his wife in the hallway, has five kids and three adult men living in one bedroom unit. Smells like burning orange peels.*

*two dudes that look like cartel hitmen from breaking bad sit in the parking lot staring oninously at the back exit*

*maintenance takes a month to fix anything*

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

SmokaDustbowl posted:

one apartment door has two peepholes, one is at about belly button level. does a midget live there? vaguely disconcerting

It's for people in wheelchairs.

I used to live in a lovely apartment complex. My methhead neighbor ran into my place when I was moving out and stole my TV.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Skeleton Ape posted:

It's for people in wheelchairs.

don't spoil the mystery

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
This was my experience until we figured out that sound carries so weird in this building that it wasn't our upstairs neighbours, but the weightroom below and to the side of us. Building is pretty rad besides the guy doing Power Cleans every odd week, and now I at least know wtf is making the noise.

In previous apartments I put up with mice burrowing massive holes in the wall and living inside my oven, insane redneck homo wrestling, mexicans blasting lovely music and smoking weed at all hours, and a hoarder who shared a bachelor with his son (who poo poo all over the backyard like an animal) and played Command & Conquer and screamed at his computer all day, until he was evicted and when they brought out his appliances they were black with poo poo and crawling roaches. Living with poors loving sucks.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Wicker Man posted:

I go to throw out my trash. Beside the dumpster are:

*Broken TV with Hatchet Man stickers on it.

*Shattered baby-carriage ontop of urine soaked towels.

*Stack of National Geographic from late 80's to mid 90's.

*One large dog penis shaped dildo.

*4 couches and 5 mattresses*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW

Blue Raider posted:

*4 couches and 5 mattresses*

*immigrant strokes chin and smiles*

Bugs are an abstract concept in my country, so I must bring these into my building immediately!

• Locked thread