Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I once said something to my lovely apartment neighbor about not picking up her big dog's poo poo, but afterword I think she just kept it on her tiny balcony in piles of its own poo poo. It still smelled like poo poo at my door and the dog had it worse off too. :smith:

hawowanlawow fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Aug 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm the four inches of spackle coating every wall

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

*dishes come out of dishwasher inexplicably covered in sand*

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I'm the nightmare stairwell light fixture filled with thousands of dead bugs

My neighbor and I across the way had a situation that could be used to teach game theory. The complex was right next to a lake, and had a lot of flying bugs. If one of us removed his porch lightbulb there would be less bugs by his door, but if we both removed it it would be too dark to see the stairs.

I eventually just relied on my by then heightened night vision.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Tbf they are probably just trying to score some weed and don't want to be there

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm the 4 foot 5 foreign woman with a used car still covered in right wing bumper stickers

Keep honking, I'm reloading

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Pretty sure sharing water is how all apartments work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Ceciltron posted:

I'm your roommate who told you he'd smoke up outside after you moved in, out of deference to breathing trouble, and later chides you when reminded, because "you should have known better to have moved in with a pothead"

It messes with your breathing? Really?

• Locked thread