Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

skeletonotherkin posted:

Is this kind of like the whole stop black on white rape thing?

im not sure what that is. rape is bad tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
From the Halls of Montezuma
To the Shores of Tripoli;
We will fight other country's battles
In the air, on land ,and sea;
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
of United States Marine.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Everybody is so chill it's funny. "Yeah I tried to shoot him but vOv lol, anyway where's the handgun"

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Having your mass shooting and suicide stopped by unarmed gays must be the second worst thing extreme muslims fear after the old period blood to the face.

vvv if they aren't gay maybe we could kickstart a blowjob by carla bruni or someone hot idk. Seems nicer than giving them the same medal we give retard sportsmen and corrupt captains of industry.

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Aug 22, 2015

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
someone made a marines are gay joke and apparently some of you believe it lol

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
but yea they could cap it all off by making out on top of the tied up terrorists and feeding eachother some hotdogs

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
This sounds like a deleted scene from team america

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
there's no evidence of hte marines being gay you dumb shits

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Neurosis posted:

well they were in france

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
white guy terrorman stopped by americans in France:chanpop:

Good showing, US of A

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Aug 22, 2015

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Though, and I dont want to take anything away from those soldiers cuz they actually did something, it sounds like the only reason a lot of people didnt die is because the terrorist somehow got only guns that couldn't fire

"He exited the toilet with AK at the ready and tried to load and fire off his first clip, tried to load again and dropped the clip/AK. Assailant was rushed by Armed Service persons, he raised AK and tried to fire. He then dropped the AK and reached for pistol which is dislodged from hand. A knife is then pulled and one of the Armed Forces personnel receives injuries to face, neck and almost hand (almost severed finger). The AK is now in the hands of other Armed Forces member who quickly loaded clip and pointed at terrorist to shoot, but was jammed/misfired, so instead the buttstock of the AK is put to the head of the terrorist and he is secured to ground. "

He's the mr bean of terrorists

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
I love that they hog tied the terrorist

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Thank china for knockoff shitass guns and religion for exalted overconfident idiots then

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

He's the mr bean of terrorists

Moktaramad vs the bullies in this summer's terrorist slapstick comedy

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
So they heard the AK being loaded in the bathroom but weren't standing at the door waiting for it to open? He exited and had time to try to shoot everyone but got apprehended because his machine gun jammed.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

im glad the two gay marines saved the day

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I sincerely hope that if those Americans weren't there that others would have risen to the occasion or I would take it as proof western Europe has been pussified by the NATO treaty

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

quote:

The passengers included French actor Jean-Hugues Anglade, the star of Betty Blue and Nikita, who was lightly wounded breaking glass to sound the alarm.
Wait a minute the guy who pulled the alarm to stop the train was the actor who played the bad guy in "Killing Zoe" wherein he killed a rude American during a hostage situation wow kind of ironic kinda weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62FJA0u1Bzw

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

never trust an elf posted:

lol this is so weak

his post was poo poo, but your username is tops, big time owns

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
was it a man train the marines saved

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

someone made a marines are gay joke and apparently some of you believe it lol

uh, are you trying to imply that marines are not gay?

because from that I could only infer that you are by extension trying to imply that they are not part of the armed forces

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

corpuscollossus posted:

So they heard the AK being loaded in the bathroom but weren't standing at the door waiting for it to open? He exited and had time to try to shoot everyone but got apprehended because his machine gun jammed.

lol an AK is not a machine gun retard

Zzulu posted:

Though, and I dont want to take anything away from those soldiers cuz they actually did something

lol a marine is not a soldier retard

though they are very similar irt their levels of gayness

they are each distinctly different flavours of gay, though, like different guys from the village people

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Neurosis posted:

what are you going to demand pictures of them in uniform? lmfbo

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

that seems a little extreme and final to me. Maybe cut back on quotas until the existing population of migrants is employed and comfortable.

"It's OK guys, you are free to rape everyone until you find your feet! 'av at em!"

Yannos
Aug 4, 2006

You shall fetch me your universe's ultimate cup of coffee.Black. You have five earth minutes ... Make it Perfect!
Thanks US Marines, we owe ya one.
Sincerely, a Belgian.
(Sorry for letting him on the train in Brussels in the first place. Our bad lol!)

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 32 days!

Neurosis posted:

in fact there's evidence that shows they weren't even marines :v:

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

www posted:

thank you for saving europe again america

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
2 days ago a muslim punched a nurse bc he wouldn't let his pregnant wife be examined by another man.
loving assholes give me free healthcare and I can't choose my doctor *bursts into islam induced rage*

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hi guys

E wrong pic wait

there:

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Aug 22, 2015

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

Everybody is so chill it's funny. "Yeah I tried to shoot him but vOv lol, anyway where's the handgun"

The sound of someone whos been in combat before...

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Anyway muslim immigrants are the problem, there i said it. But theres no solution short of fascism redux which everyone is scared of doing. Ill just watch my back in the streets, have fun with the further tearing apart of western society for no real purpose other than fear

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Fuckit let em all in, open the borders everywhere. Im sick of these half measures. Lets get it over with. I want to see this ideal band-aid colored person (also ideally Muslim).

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

This BBC article is confusing, who is Spencer? Also it says one guy was airforce and the other national guardsman? No marines?
E: lol at the liveleak video - "The handgun is missing", the british guy - "NOOOO :("

Sekenr fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Aug 22, 2015

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sekenr posted:

This BBC article is confusing, who is Spencer? Also it says one guy was airforce and the other national guardsman? No marines?

It all sound made up. I'm starting to suspect that there is no "Spencer" or "France".

Also, to chime in on the Muslims debate, all Muslims are pretty horrible people, but not as bad as Irishmen or Italians. Those two are literally the worst.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sekenr posted:

Ya no marines, was a guardsman an airman and some IT guy friend.

Edit removed redundant bs

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Aug 22, 2015

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Sekenr posted:

E: lol at the liveleak video - "The handgun is missing", the british guy "NOOOO :("

well, i read from something awful that they were gay marines, so it's word against word

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

the driver of that train? ... albert einstein

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Tautologicus posted:

Ya no marines, was a guardsman an airman and some IT guy friend. They either heard him shooting in the next car or heard him loading in a bathroom (or both??) and waited outside the door to tackle him. The guardsman grabbed his ak first and tried to shoot him with it but it was jammed. I dont understand when they got the pistol away from him, before or after that. Anyway sounds intense and good job to them.

lol terrorman brought an AK that jammed

that's like falling off a bike with training wheels

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Mudhamed be like "click click - your boned"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red_dirt
Apr 26, 2014

by Shine
All the marines out there are pissed that nobody can distinguish them from the air force or guard fags. That little dude is basically the lava monster promised by their holy recruiting videos and now they've had their glory stolen.

• Locked thread