Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Bundt Cake posted:

oliveira v holloway is top shelf

It really is an insanely good fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
this fight is also significant in the 'dudes i used to confuse in my head' case. which one really exists? tune in next week to find out

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

yeah it's really unfair because they're both seriously good, they look completely different, names dissimilar, i can't explain it

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

did keledis do one takedown into a dominant position?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

don't really care for that decision

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

ok nikita kyrlov really is a competent fighter

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

since when do we get an official to spout pure gibberish about fence grabbing?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

come on yves

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

god drat it yves

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

out cold

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the more aggressive moroz gets the harder she gets hit which is hilarious

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

personality powerhouse

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dangersim posted:

who the gently caress is was chad laprise

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

burkman has a loving chin

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fun fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

no demian maia is erik silva, joe

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i really really liked how magny paralysed silva on the end of his rapid jabs and when silva darted in blindly magny effortlessly caught him with a knee.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Is Oliveira cool?

his entire career has been very cool. his last fight was insanely cool

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

fucks sake

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i feel really bad for canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

the card up until that point was pretty good though.

yeah but i can't name anyone not cote / burkman oliveira / holloway not an hour since the event finished, which is more what i was getting at

• Locked thread