Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Can't Zazz the Mraz. :smug:

I'm sad about Ilya getting released. :smith:

I've never heard of my second line center, why are Tatar and Jurco in my bottom six, why the sweet dancing gently caress is Kopecky on my top line. BABS. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Luke Glendening, 2nd line center. Obama's America.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Mrazek, what the hell happened. :(

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Seems like my goalies aren't doing great because I'm giving up a shitton of shots, which isn't surprising 'cause my defense is kinda bad.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lol Damien Brunner rockin' that .5 gpg pace.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Go Pulkky. :unsmith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Bobby Ryan not being a worthless loving anchor is shattering my suspension of disbelief

Also, wtf, Pacioretty, start loving scoring.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Pulkkinen is the only bright spot on my team, jesus.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
8.56% shooting percentage, are you loving making GBS threads me right now.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Who the gently caress is Alex Tuch!? :catstare:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I traded my top defenseman for the rights to a 19 year old, are you loving kidding me. :wtf:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Paulocaust posted:

Finish it off? I was hoping we'd go multiple seasons with this. Seeing what our shitlord management will do in the offseason will be the best part. If you have to slow down as to not get burnt out (I've done these threads before and they burn you out easy) go for it, but let's keep this going. I may not post in here a ton but I'm following.

Pretty much this. I traded my top d-man for a 19 year old, I wanna see how far this rabbit hole goes.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The computer's crazy auto-moves is part of the appeal for me, definitely.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Thinking about those horrible poo poo trades just makes me angry and exasperated.

How does someone that stupid rise up through the ranks of a real NHL franchise and actually get to the top without somebody with the power to go "Hey, this guy is stupid, don't put him in this position" noticing. And then how does he get to keep controlling said NHL franchise.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Hahahahahahah :wtf: Hedman.

Also, that Patches goal. :allears:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That goal was Koekkoek.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
loving hell, the Canes? Really? :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

eXXon posted:

Bryan Bickell was due, jerk. Was that his first goal of the season?

Also I'm pretty sure that I drafted Pulkkinen for you in the 18th round or something.

Huh, I thought I picked Pulkky myself. But poo poo, if you did it, good job, he's the MVP on this crud team by far. :thumbsup:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The streak. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
So how did the Wings miss the playoffs? They were bottom five in penalties, they were top 10 in both Shots on Goal and Shots Against. Did they just not score enough or goaltend well enough?

• Locked thread