Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

McEichel here I come!

Can you post my players ratings? I imagine that my forwards are all garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

What the gently caress is the AI sitting Wiercioch and Dillon to play Allen and Hillen?

Even worse what the gently caress is that first line? Nate Thompson Jay McClement and Zach Boychuk?? Can you please fire my coach ASAP

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Jordan drafted a great top 6 for the Hawks but evidently forgot about defense after Chara.

e: ok that lineup is much better, whoever did the ratings must be a big Mantha fanboy though.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Alex Burrows, 4th line center despite not playing C at all, nice.

I'm surprised my team is even above .500 with that poo poo goaltending. Is Lehner already injured or something or is the CPU stubbornly starting Hutch for no good reason? Also what happened to make Matt Read suck so bad?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Habibi posted:

This sim is pretty realistic so far with my Sharks owning the first few months of the year, when games really matter. We'll see if the realism continues into the second half of the season...

But Quick has a regular season .931 so far, so that's nonsense.

I'm not sure how Brendan Smith and Ryan Murphy are sitting atop defense scoring.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

:lol: at Bickell's statline.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Does Bickell have any fights? If not it seems like he's close to being a minus and taking a penalty every game with no positive contributions. Also being outscored by Marc-Andre Cliche haaaaa.

I hope we go through the draft after I win the lottery.

Precambrian Video Games fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Aug 25, 2015

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

T-Bone posted:

Danny LaFever's Oilers are seriously loving bizarre how is this team in the playoffs

I need to see this team's lineup, they should be right in the McEichel race.

Well I guess it would be more reasonable if you swapped Booth and Brunner's stat lines with Vrbata and Nielsen?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

How did Semin not win player of the month once and who the hell is John Van Boxmeer besides the guy who's gonna tank us to McEichel?

Also no teams below .400, at least my rookies are scoring and my team is respectably bad instead of Buffalo-level dreadful.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Roughly half of those top scorers are bullllshit.

Can I encourage my GM to also trade Cullen and Robidas and other lovely vets for 1st round picks?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Ryan Murphy is tied in scoring with Pietrangelo and McDonagh. Combined.

Kadri is having a pretty weak rear end season with 17P in 42G, but then I look at some other teams and he's not far off the pace of Tavares (21P), Bergeron (20P), Eric Staal (23)... what a garbage fire. Even Crosby can only manage 40 in 50 with Ladd and Hossa.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Is every drat game going to overtime or something, there are barely 4 teams under .500 and none under .400.

This sim is not convincing me to buy the game.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

David Booth: 50 point team leading scorer
David Backes: 3.8% sh%

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I want to see my Canes finish bottom 10 and fail to win the lottery like tradition dictates.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Playoffs schmayoffs, the real finals are the McEichel lottery.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

VJeff posted:

loving hell, the Canes? Really? :smith:

Bryan Bickell was due, jerk. Was that his first goal of the season?

Also I'm pretty sure that I drafted Pulkkinen for you in the 18th round or something.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

VJeff posted:

Huh, I thought I picked Pulkky myself. But poo poo, if you did it, good job, he's the MVP on this crud team by far. :thumbsup:

I think you asked me to pick a prospect and a 4th liner and I picked Greening and Pulkkinen and I thought I was clever getting elite 4th liners Chris Kelly and Jesse Winchester for myself and welp.

On the plus side my brilliant Detroit prospect pick of Anthony Mantha in like the 10th round apparently had a nearly 30 goal rookie season so that's something. That's double what he managed in real life in the AHL.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

EHM is obviously not the Corsi Hockey league. My team finished 11th in SF/G, 14th in SA/G, 8th in PIM/G (in the good sense), had 3 rookies in the top 10 and 4 in the top 20 for rookie scoring, and finished tied for 4th last in the league.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

A solid half to two thirds of those goals look really dumb. Are the ones you don't post more sensible?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

T-Bone posted:

April 18th - East

lmao at Fowler just loving bolting from the front of the net, leaving his man wide open to double-team the puck carrier.

T-Bone posted:

They bumped the gently caress out of d-scoring/scoring/events in general in the new patch btw if people were really put off by these results.

e: actually not really events, it just seems like scoring in general -- goalies are nerfed.

This would have been more useful a month ago.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

McDonagh injured or just didn't make the cut over JM Likes?

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Did I get McDavid yet? I'll settle for Eichel too.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Could have done worse than Hanifin, I guess. And hey, at least my fantasy GM didn't blow a #1 pick on Alex DeBrincat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

So 99 points doesn't get you in the playoffs in the East? I guess that makes sense when every goddamn game goes to OT and there are only 7 teams below .500 in the whole league.

Also I'm not sure what's more horrible, Kylington for Booth (isn't he dead?) or Hossa for pocket lint.

RIP Hornqvist and Kadri. Good riddance Bickell.

What happened to Wennberg, did he get traded for peanuts or stuffed in the AHL for no reason?

• Locked thread