Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

I don't even remember taking Brandon Sutter. Is Brooks Laich hurt or does EHM just think he sucks more than Tyler Kennedy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

self-deprecation is a very british trait, and problems can arise when the british attempt to do so with a foreign culture

who is gonna replace faulk in the caps lineup? i think they're pretty doomed without him. they were already playing two rookie d

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

awww yisss, look at all those career AHLers. tim kennedy! chris connor! kris newbury! i can't believe EHM thinks laich is worse than all of them

oleksy is less terrible than i imagined would be replacing faulk. connor murphy on the top pairing is terrifying though

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

T-Bone posted:

Wasn't he the guy who was the greatest ball hockey player in the world at one point?

http://hockeygods.com/blog/worldhockeynews/Alex_Burrows___Ball_Hockey_Hall_of_Famer

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

losing turris and faulk for 3/4's of the season so far sucks, but i doubt it even matters because jimmy howard is awful

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

i fear dying without finding out if brooks laich will score a goal

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

T-Bone posted:

I mean if you guys want I can give those picks back too, it seems in the spirit of the game imo tho. The comp is making other moves (doing certain lines, signing certain players, etc).

just let the computer draft? it's not like we're gonna sim enough seasons for our picks to matter except for maybe 3-4 people. also sucks if you run a team who traded enstrom for picks to lose the picks and not get back enstrom imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the talent deficit
Dec 20, 2003

Habibi posted:

I suspect my team had the worst performing goaltending tandem in the league. I can't prove it yet because they're so bad they don't appear on the goalie stats lists, but it's impressive that the rest of the team managed to overcome that by miles.

let me tell you about jimmy howard

• Locked thread