Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Hell yes. Team Saskatchewan is ready for a red hot 24th place finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

This is amazing. Lucky for me Dumba and Poolot are on a tear because my defense is a pair of clownshoes.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

11th in the conference feels about right. Do you mind if I get a screen cap? I wanna know how the top 6 shook out and how many minutes my efence is getting.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

I'm getting outshot by over 7 a game! Impressive.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Well I can't argue with the results, but Schwartz on pace for 39 points? I will not stand for this.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

It's all part of the plan.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Blake Comeau is my leading scorer.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Hell yea, pride of Aneroid Patty Marleau captains his all-star team, surely this will spark his team to a second half resurgence.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Cam Ward needs to retire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Yea, I'm with thinktank, if for no other reason than deference to your sanity. Is there a way to have off-season control of a team, ie drafts/trades/ufas/rfas? If anything that would probably be the thing to get our sperglord gears cranking.

• Locked thread