Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
thankfully in EHM every player can handle 60 mins and every goalie can play 82 games

but holy poo poo... canucks would've been a good real life team but are going to be a very bad EHM team unless the computer just plays zetterberg/ovie 45 mins a game which uh, might happen. and then i'll win every game. hopefully andersen has a good rating in these rosters

legit concerned about that PP though. santorelli probably has like a 4 for creativity and passing

anyways i think the blackhawks, jets, caps, canucks, devils jets and islanders are probably all going to turn out pretty well all in all

Verviticus fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Aug 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

ThinkTank posted:

Burrows occasionally plays centre for the Canucks. He's a true forward in that he has no problem playing any position up front. He's weakest at centre, but only because he hasn't played a ton of it at the NHL level.

burrows would be my pick for switching to D if it came to that. dude is just good at hockey

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH FANTASY JIM BENNNING

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

tavares should not be posting a 6.5 with 7 points lmao. his rating is like 186

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

ah yes ryan "better than dan hamhuis" stanton

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

loving lmao at the 2nd and 32nd overall picks being in the hands of someone else for a season of robin regehr

its depressing how a team of all good 2nd/3rd line forwards ends up all of them being ahl fodder somehow

Verviticus fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Aug 27, 2015

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

also loving lol at colin white and kyle connor. its nice to see that prospects in this game arent so loving anemic after the changes

t-bone, you should go take over an AHL team or something and hire an all-star team of scouts, and scout the NHL entry draft, give us the hilarious bullshit scouting reports for the top 30 or so and we wager on which prospect compared to a "better version of evgeni malkin" is actually an LNAH 3rd liner

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

i dunno who i want

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

they must have upgraded virtanen to something useful in the db

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

a pretty good prospect

the fiala trade is cool but uh tbone ive had murphy for like 6 rounds now

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

ThinkTank posted:

I figure Murphy is a -14 potential or something and the game decided this time around to give him the upper extreme of that. He probably won't repeat it in other games (unless he has a hard coded potential number).

he's a -9 actually, lmao

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

T-Bone posted:

I can let you guys do the draft/a few offseason signings/trades/coach hirings if you'd like. The comp would have to rehire GMs but whatever.

if we do the draft i would enjoy being able to pick those picks that were taken from me by the devil

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

T-Bone posted:

Final Draft Rankings

I'm going to change the first/second round picks back for trades that happened outside the scope of this sim (real life trades), but picks that changed hands during the year will stay put. I'm also going to take control of some bad AHL team to do some scouting reports.

this is a travesty + also means i think some of us just dont get to participate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

tofes posted:

tip: don't pick a team with jim benning in charge

i didnt

• Locked thread