Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I'm glad I got a free Klingberg (is he any good in this game?) because he fills out my defense. Hopefully Semin doesn't suck as bad in this game as he did this past season. Also, Paajarvi on the second line while Ryan Strome and Huberdeau on the fourth? Uh, okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Glad to see The Semin has turned into Gretzky 2.0.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I am really hoping Semin hits 50 in 50. I always knew he had it in him.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I assume Jake Allen has been sent back to the AHL?

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Who knew Semin and Nash could possibly become a 1-2 in the scoring race?

I did. I knew.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Enough with this tomfoolery! Just let me know how many goals Semin has!

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Also what the hell Nugent-Hopkins? He had two nearly one-hundred point wingers and he's didn't hit 70?

I think it's the combination of an injury that made him miss 14 games, and possibly Huberdeau sharing first-line duties with him (or getting the 1PP slot).

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I am upset I couldn't shut out Phoenix for all four games. I guess 145 minutes is good enough (well, not really, since I lost the game).

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Kari Lehtonen with a .960 SV% and 3 shutouts. I hope he can continue with this historic performance.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I like that play because Rundblad has enough time to do a 360, have no one come after him so that he still has a wide-open shot, and he still passes to Clitsome.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

The Dallas Stars, the team I so expertly picked (and was so expertly given a free Klingberg), cruised to the Stanley Cup only to be crushed.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Is Nicolas Meloche supposed to be good, because I don't understand dealing a 1st & 2nd for Komorov.

Also, good to see the Stars do well in back-to-back seasons. I knew this was possible when I drafted my team. I just knew Semin would become an Art Ross contender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Vlasic with 57 points? What the hell?

Also, Callahan deteriorated pretty quickly.

• Locked thread