Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
such bait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just found the idol, haha suckers

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
The confessional booth is so plebeian. It does not accept that "ichor" is a real word. Google, you have lost my respect this day.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
guess whos postin on maccas wifi because his car died an hour and a half away from home :cool:

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.

bowmore posted:

guess whos postin on maccas wifi because his car died an hour and a half away from home :cool:

Wow, the car curse isn't wasting any time this season :ohdear:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I count 48 fish

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Hi all good luck!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Magnus Gallant posted:

Hi all good luck!

Hello Magnus Goofus, best of luck to you as well!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey guys, forum user imgay here coming at you to announce that I'm on my lunch break.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Meinberg posted:

Oh hey, I am also a military brat! I'm an old man, so it's unlikely we know we each other, but it's an interesting life experience that I can definitely relate to. My family was stationed over in Germany and England for the vast majority of my childhood, which was pretty nifty.

I did the England thing for a while too. Alconbury.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

Hey guys, forum user imgay here coming at you to announce that I'm on my lunch break.

I just got back from my lunch break i got a salad from a burrito place

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I just got back from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok2-n78Q8SI and am on a computer for the first time in a week. I'm just posting to confirm that I am in fact playing and looking forward to getting to meet everyone :)

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

WHERE IS CHALLENGE

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

timestamps lie. my clock says 6pm

Max Peck
Oct 12, 2013

You know you're having a bad day when a Cylon ambush would improve it.
Your memory lies too.

minoru suzuki posted:

The first challenge for Tribal Immunity will occur tomorrow, at 7:00PM EST.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

oh what. i thought challenges were at 6pm. turns out thats tribals. welp. see you nerds in an hour

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

winvirus posted:

oh what. i thought challenges were at 6pm. turns out thats tribals. welp. see you nerds in an hour

I think the nerd is in fact you, the one who showed up an hour early to the party

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Magnus Gallant posted:

I think the nerd is in fact you, the one who showed up an hour early to the party

n-no....!!

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
While we are waiting, try an aperitif

Rob Roy

2 1/2 oz Scotch whisky
1 tsp sweet vermouth
1 tsp dry vermouth

Method: Combine the scotch, sweet vermouth and dry vermouth in a mixing glass half-filled with ice cubes.
Stir well, strain into a cocktail glass, and garnish with a maraschino cherry or a lemon twist.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Challenge in 15 minutes, I suggest everyone gather round!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

This would be a pretty cool time for K-Paradox to show up.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Hi I'm here.

Nexal
Apr 21, 2010

Moby - Extreme ways
Bring it on

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
ok i undistracted myself in time perfect

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Nexal posted:

Bring it on

I fi I do that you might knot rike it.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Time grows short, the hour of challenge and clash draws closer. Soon the true strife shall begin. Good luck everyone. I hope the day finds you well.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

win, have you found the idol yet

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
let's Break Stuff

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i already found it

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
I'm challenged and reporting in.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

yeah i got it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

AW poo poo, LOOK WHO YOUR FUCKIN GUEST HOST IS

THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES, ME, FRED DURST, IS RUNNIN THIS poo poo TONIGHT! SO DROP THAT iPHONE, THROW OUT THAT FUCKIN ROOMBA, THROW ON SOME FUBU AND JNCOS AND START WATCHING MTV WITH THE EXPLICIT INTEREST IN DOING SO TO WATCH MUSIC, WE KICKIN THIS BULLSHIT OLD SCHOOL

YOU GUYS MIGHT KNOW ME FROM MY TIME IN LIMP BIZKIT, BUT WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW IS THAT I HOSTED A VERSION OF SURVIVOR FOR MTV4 THAT NEVER MADE IT TO AIR, IT WAS CALLED "YO HELP ME I'M TRAPPED ON A FUCKIN ISLAND OR SOME poo poo". WITH THIS EXPERIENCE UNDER MY BELT, THE PRODUCERS KNEW THERE WAS ONLY ONE CHOICE TO MAKE TO HOST THESE NEW CHALLENGES, AND THAT'S YOUR OLD NOT-A-ROOKIE-TO-THE-NOOKIE HERE.

SO THIS CHALLENGE IS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU CAN BREAK STUFF. SURVIVOR HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GAME ABOUT THE HE-SAID-SHE-SAID-BULLSHIT, SO WE GONNA HONOR THAT TRADITION THE BEST WAY WE CAN. EACH OF YOUSE WILL HAVE A POT WITH TWO OBJECTS IN THEM. ON THE OTHER TRIBE, ONE OF YOUR ITEMS HAS A MATCH. THERE ARE 8 PAIRED ITEMS IN TOTAL, WITH 16 FAKE-rear end NOT-MATCHED ITEMS, MUCH LIKE MOST OF YOU VIRGINS HERE.

ONE BY ONE, IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER OF YOUR TRIBE, WAITIN ON MY FUCKIN CUE, YOU'LL ASK A PLAYER FROM THE OPPOSING TRIBE IF THEY HAVE A CERTAIN ITEM. IF THAT SPECIFIC PLAYER HAS THAT ITEM, THEY rear end IS OUT THIS CHALLENGE AND YOU EARN TEN :10bux: AWFULBUX :10bux:. YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME ITEM AS THEY DO, THAT poo poo WOULD TAKE FOREVER, YOU JUST HAVE TO CORRECTLY GUESS WHICH PLAYER HAS WHAT, AND THEY AIN'T ALLOWED TO SPEW BULLSHIT. YOU GUYS CAN TALK TO YO TRIBE AND POOL TOGETHER WHAT ITEMS YOUSE HAVE, BUT HEY IF YOU INTO THROWIN IT, THEN MAYBE YOU DONT WANNA DO THAT, MAYBE YOU WANNA GO STICK YOUR FINGER UP IN YOUR CHOCOLATE STARFISH, I AIN'T JUDGIN. IF YOU FAIL TO TAKE A GUESS WITHIN TWO MINUTES (I'LL HAVE A SMALL-rear end GRACE PERIOD SO DON'T PUSH MY GENEROSITY), YOU'LL BE PASSED OVER FOR THAT ROUND. GET PASSED OVER TWICE, YOU'RE OUT OF THE CHALLENGE.

WHEN ALL MEMBERS OF A TRIBE HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED, OR WHEN THERE IS A DISPARITY OF 6-2, THIS BITCH IS OVER AND I GIVIN IMMUNITY TO SOME OUTFIT.

YOU WAS ALL PM'D EARLIER WITH YOUSES ITEMS, AND TOLD TO NOT TALK ABOUT THEM. YOU CAN TALK ABOUT THEM TO YOUR TRIBE NOW. IF YOU GOT ANY QUESTIONS, gently caress YOU.

WE MAKE OUR FIRST GUESS IN FIVE MINUTES. THROUGH THE POWER OF A RANDOM rear end COIN FLIP, WE'RE STARTING WITH THE RADIUM TRIBE. THAT MEANS THE FIRST PERSON TO GUESS WILL BE BLANKET SPACE. WE START WHEN I GIVE THE FUCKIN SIGNAL.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

OKAY SHITBRAINS, IT'S BLANKET SPACE'S TURN. BLANKETSPACE, NAME A RALP PLAYER AND GUESS WHAT ITEM THAT PLAYER HAS.

JuulPodSaveAmerica
Aug 29, 2012
Prepping my guess, watch this space.

It was Imgay with the Bird poo poo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Blanketspace posted:

IMMA LET THIS SLIDE THE FIRST TIME, BUT THERE IS NEVER EVER ANY EDITING OF POSTS HERE IN THE GAME OF AWFUL SURVIVOR. YOU CAN ALWAYS DOUBLE POST.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Blanketspace posted:

It was Imgay with the Bird poo poo

THIS IS CORRECT, IMGAY, YO rear end IS OUTTA THIS CHALLENGE.

BOW-CHICKA-WOW-MORE, IT'S YOUR TURN

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
bowmore flaked

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

LIL BOW WOW MORE IS SKIPPED THIS ROUND. HE GETS SKIPPED AGAIN, HE'S ELIMINATED. FAST LUCK, TAKE YOUR GUESS.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Does Paradox have bird poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Fast Luck posted:

Does Paradox have bird poo poo?

NO, HE DON'T. OKAY WE FLIP THIS TABLE AROUND, NOW IT'S DRAGONATRIX'S TURN

• Locked thread