Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Paging Dad Gay. So What to the thread. Paging Dad Gay. So What.

When DGSW was building bathyspheres for NASA, a millennial shat in his cereal bowl while texting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A millennial was rude to a shopkeep earlier today. I expect it was because they have no social skills from being on the internet all day.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I saw a millennial wearing bad fashion. "Maybe next time don't get your fashion tips from Tumblr!" I mumbled under my breath as I rolled my eyes at him.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I read in the news about a millennial who got in a car accident because of texting while driving. We don't have self-driving cars yet, buddy! Maybe if you'd stop sucking Google's dick for five minutes you could keep your eyes on the road.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

they dont know how to use outlook

Well duh, because they are always looking inwards.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Saw a millennial transcend into a being of radiant light on the subway the other day. Very inconsiderate!
What ever happened to the ways of the flesh, amirite?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Questions Millennials ask:

"Why is a monitor above a certain size called a TV?"

"What is that symbol on the 'answer call' button on my phone supposed to represent?"

"What's this tray that pops out of my dad's old computer?"

"What's the 'save button' a picture of?"

"What is that bright, hot light in the sky?"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Lol, maybe they would recognize it if they got a haircut once in a while :rolleyes:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kix was a good cereal.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
There is an island of garbage in the pacific ocean that is bigger than Australia. All of it is millennials' old phones and tablets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
lol a millennial held up the line at the burrito tuck today because he didn't have any cash on him (only credit). Sorry, millennial, we haven't switched to a bitcoin economy yet :smug: I guess if you want to eat food out of a truck you'll just have to go downtown to where the fancy trucks are.

• Locked thread