Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
*digs through garbage behind 7/11* hmmm man theres some really good food here and idiots just threw it away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*digs through the garbage behind a conoco gas station* hmmm food someone threw away? owl have some of that! *makes hooting noises*

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

*posts that Portlandia thing*

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

yeah man there's so much trust in the scene, and so many good people, y'know? we don't need things like money or centralized infrastructure to be happy

*steals laptop at squat party, pawns it for beer money*

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
any time i get to post this makes me happy:

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
70% of my body was formed from Little Caesars pizza

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

*argues about hot dice scoring*

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I knew a gutter punk named Jules who I brought back from death maybe three times, or maybe twice, when he had OD'd then he finally OD'd when I wasn't working in a spot where no one noticed him for a few hours and he was too far gone when the crew that got the call found him. He was a real jerk but I like jerks, especially jerks who have no cause and are constantly paying the price for being a jerk but keep it up anyway. RIP Jules, may you make work and be lovely about it for the employed wherever you are this day ~~~

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress everyone that isn't addicted to heroin and constantly frightening middle aged women, sounds fair to me.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

an oogle's dog is called a doogle

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
brb gotta go put a bunch of safety pins through my face and use the blood to paint a swastika on my chest

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Smells like poo

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

JiveHonky posted:

Smells like poo

the smell of freedom

shut up netface
Jun 15, 2008
*Panhandles a good 150 yards ahead of the homeless veteran without a leg*
*texts mom behind cardboard sign with anarchy sigils on it*

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
*gets beaten into coma by union pacific railroad guards for rail hopping, is left to die hundreds if not thousands of miles away from the life i once had and the family that once loved me*

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Get on outta here! You hear me? Get, deeze my parts, whatchya doin in my parts? Have you no respect for the God Heluth? Whatchya got? Any shmokes? Got shmokes? Whatchya got? Whatchya doin here round my parts?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Careful rows of aluminum studs from head shop; blacklight reactive laces on my docs

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
*steals a dog*

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

*Goes down to the dog factory and gets an identical brown/black Shepard/Lab mix like every other crust punk out there*

Seriously where do they find all these identical dogs.

Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

do they get upset if you buy the dog a sandwich but dont get them anything

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
*eats leg of lamb off the sidewalk*

"If it's good enough for the flies, it's good enough for me!"

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Last night I was waiting for the bus at 11pm and this dude bikes up with a baby stroller attached to the bike and he's got a cig in his mouth and he's digging in all the trash cans for aluminum cans which he throws into the stroller and he blew a mean snot rocket into the road right in front of me.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
*gets really mad when called gutter trash*

*gets another face tattoo*

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
*Follows terrible bands around the country, smells like a farm and bothers people for spare change*

HEY IM STUCK IN YOUR CITY CAN I BORROW TWENTY BUCKS? :madmax:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Oi.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
"hey man you got 75 cents for a phone call?"

RazorDX
Nov 7, 2008
*does heroin*

Ultimo Hombre
Jul 26, 2015
*getting arrested for aggressive panhandling and contributing to a minor,all because the pigs saw me sharing a 40 with my 17 year old runaway girlfriend. Who by the way is 4 months pregnant by another dude. But I don't care because I love her, when I get out of county I'm going to get my poo poo together and marry her. (This actually something that happened to a guy I worked with, he quit his job to go see the world but ended up being hit trying to cross a busy freeway)

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
*claims to be destitute, always has a fresh pack of smokes*

*stands on the corner with a "clever" sign about "needing money for ninja school"/"let's be honest, I need beer money" that some other actually funny hobo came up with a decade ago, and I just saw it on the internet when I still lived with my middle-class parents*

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
They steal all of that poo poo from older hobos who may or may not be clever. Tbh, I don't really think that *cute* poo poo makes anyone more money - it just gulls people who are easily parted from it.

"Ninjas killed my family"

Thanks for easing my conscience as I spend my remaining cash on frills.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
everything i need i can fit in the basket of this little girl's bike i stole

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I am mentally ill and require immediate assistance yet I lack the verbosity required to present my thoughts and needs in a coherent manner.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Anyone that can actually differentiate between all the different punk subcultures of what is already a subculture must be a complete tool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

Anyone that can actually differentiate between all the different punk subcultures of what is already a subculture must be a complete tool.

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

• Locked thread