Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
What It's Like to Have Your Balls Inflated

My scrotum is a thin sack of skin that contains part of my reproductive system. Insert a needle, add a liter of saline, and it is apparently transformed into something more rewarding.

I've been interviewing body-modified humans for years and have frequently heard the phrase, "I like the pain." They always explain it the same way: In the brain, your pain and pleasure neural pathways overlap—so the two feelings are never all that far apart. I'm familiar with people pushing and punishing their bodies to extremes, but I was specifically interested in how that pleasure/pain dichotomy plays out in a sexual setting.

http://www.vice.com/read/this-is-a-story-about-getting-your-balls-inflated

The new media, everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the next vice article should be about meeting vice readers with inflated egos

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
what the gently caress happend to vice.? they used to be interesting as gently caress and actualy covered real things. north korea, European underground political stuff, Syria, Ukraine. tons of poo poo. now its just weird sex bullshit and whatever the tumblr left is currently jerking off about. while there are still some good articles, they are few and far between.

Edit: surpringly there video game section isnt complete poo poo. the only bad articles are from carolyn michicle who quit/fired from gamespot. but even those arnt the worst i have seen.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Aug 25, 2015

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I honestly care more about this story than anything that has ever been published in the new york times

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Hello here I am Vice News reporter Tunter S Hhompson doing a story about women being trafficked into brothels from around the world. Watch as I bring you a first dick account

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Alan Smithee posted:

Hello here I am Vice News reporter Tunter S Hhompson doing a story about women being trafficked into brothels from around the world. Watch as I bring you a first dick account

In a way, It would be irresponsible NOT to gently caress the prostitutes.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHvrirXi5Ds

Richard McBeef
Apr 21, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.vice.com/read/whats-mavis-beacon-up-to-these-days-nothing-shes-fake-926

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
i've been following norm macdonald (the one we like, not the other guy) owning vice sports in real time on twitter over the last few hours it's been brutal and great

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
still better than fox news

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
boring people write about boring stuff but make it seem like the opposite of boring!!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Nefarious posted:

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

what the gently caress happend to vice.? they used to be interesting as gently caress and actualy covered real things. north korea, European underground political stuff, Syria, Ukraine. tons of poo poo. now its just weird sex bullshit and whatever the tumblr left is currently jerking off about. while there are still some good articles, they are few and far between.

Edit: surpringly there video game section isnt complete poo poo. the only bad articles are from carolyn michicle who quit/fired from gamespot. but even those arnt the worst i have seen.

all that poo poo was moved to the hbo show

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://www.onionstudios.com/videos/edge-endnote-kisha-nai-3109

Worldshatter
May 7, 2015

:kazooieass:PEPSI for TV-GAME:kazooieass:

Nefarious posted:

That article could have been about competitive testicle crushing and it still would have been better than fox news

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

man this one is rough

http://www.onionstudios.com/videos/i-despot-the-brutal-two-year-reign-of-an-undercover-edge-reporter-3117

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
I'd like to put Vice's collective balls in a vise

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the ones where shane smith goes to dangerous places and generally just fucks around are good

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
The ones where he goes to North Korea and Thailand are really, really, insultingly bad.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

tetsuo posted:

i've been following norm macdonald (the one we like, not the other guy) owning vice sports in real time on twitter over the last few hours it's been brutal and great

:sbahj: that was some sick poo poo

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

idk i thought the north korea ones were funny. also the one where he fucks around in siberia i guess with russian mobsters looking for work camps

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

The underage-prostutite days of The Exile was actually good and cool journalism when they weren't creepy and gross.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
vice is good and interesting but i understand the irresistible pull to appear disaffected and sooooooo over it; i hope you find someone who is impressed by your stance

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Vice is generally good and I like that they exist even if they're a little silly and edgy sometimes and I like the onion's lampoon of them.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
they seriously need to pay their staff better, though

they're about as bad as huffpo, where your payment is "exposure"

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Came here to post the hole one. Spiky as gently caress.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Al Cowens posted:

Vice is generally good and I like that they exist even if they're a little silly and edgy sometimes and I like the onion's lampoon of them.

the onion is good if you like headline jokes but their actual videos are 3-5 minutes of explaining the joke headline and that just ruins it

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

They just did a story on how good MGSV is, soooo

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Vice is OK. I guess. Take it easy. Later.

E. Hard making GBS threads more like! GBS! GBS!

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
I just watched the 19 minute long video about the Polish paramilitary phenomenon. All I could think about was that clearly Vice has never bothered to go to Michigan.

And remember when the Do's and Don'ts usually had pictures of people wearing something either awesome or ridiculous, and usually a combination of both? I think I just scrolled through 40 llamas and ostriches and plants and poo poo.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Detective Buttfuck posted:

They just did a story on how good MGSV is, soooo

lol yea

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

cram me sideways posted:

vice is good and interesting but i understand the irresistible pull to appear disaffected and sooooooo over it; i hope you find someone who is impressed by your stance

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

engagement with vice is now the definitional act of a healthy rapport with the world

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"i don't read vice because only pain and suffering speak to me."

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"my local cupcake club always has the latest vice at its on-site cafe/creamateria, which is great for catching up while waiting for my custom-made Suicide Girls themed minis. everybody at work LOVES them."

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

"my girlfriend and i love to hike, and we always take the latest issue of vice with us to peruse over manchego and a slightly sparkling spanish white with a perfect sunset from a vista point!"

Fluo
May 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWbgKCENqn0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWVNDfDSE44

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax
I Stuck My Dick in a Light Socket

by Smelly Bohemian

There's a certain odor that lingers in the air after the corona of your penis has been singed with 230 volts. As I inhaled it, I realized that it would be with me forever.

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Robo Reagan posted:

the onion is good if you like headline jokes but their actual videos are 3-5 minutes of explaining the joke headline and that just ruins it

Thanks for this you piece of poo poo

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Ugh you boring bitch gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
Fill my mouth with poo

• Locked thread