Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
http://denham.house.gov

quote:

Congressman Jeff Denham represents the 10th District of California in the U.S. House of Representatives. His district includes all of Stanislaus County and part of San Joaquin County. He was first elected to Congress in 2010, and is currently serving a third term in the 114th Congress.

Rep. Denham’s public service career began with the U.S. Air Force, where he served for 16 years between active duty and reserve status. He fought in Operation Desert Storm and Operation Restore Hope in Iraq and Somalia, respectively.

After graduating from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Rep. Denham worked in the agriculture industry as an almond rancher and entrepreneur. He understands the critical importance of agriculture business in cultivating California’s economy and maintaining employment.

In his work as a California State Senator from 2002-2010, Rep. Denham focused on balancing run-away spending in California and protecting taxpayer dollars from wasteful state projects. He was a proven and courageous leader in the California Senate, where he was the subject of an unsuccessful recall attempt for his refusal to vote on irresponsible budget proposals.

First and foremost, Rep. Denham is a family man. Jeff and Sonia Denham have been married for 21 years, and they have two children, Austin, 18, and Samantha, 16.

One election year Jeff Denham sent me and all of my female relatives pot holders with his campaign logo printed on them, but didn't send any to my male relatives. Jeff Denham is a MRA who just wants women to stay in the kitchen and make him a sandwich. A hot sandwich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm hoping some loving dumbass Schneider guy kills himself; donated to some politician a long time ago and got added to every single Democrat mailing list known to man, and somehow this Schneider dudes emails keep landing in my inbox.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

http://denham.house.gov

One election year Jeff Denham sent me and all of my female relatives pot holders with his campaign logo printed on them, but didn't send any to my male relatives. Jeff Denham is a MRA who just wants women to stay in the kitchen and make him a sandwich. A hot sandwich.

sounds like a good plan considering your posting ability

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

signed

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
What ever happened o that pastor who said he would light himself on fire if gays got married

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
bump

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
this guy should be emperor of the US

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

where do i sign

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
hey leave jeff alone

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

TheNinjaScotsman posted:

He came in every single one of those pot holders

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
Thought this was for the terrible puppet "comic" douchebag. Thread is gay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
thought title said jeff dunham, was ready to sign

dont know who this guy is, dont give a gently caress

• Locked thread