Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I'm going to play the starcraft 2 expansion pack campaign

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
You could do that, or you could boycott Blizzard until it stops with this lovely DRM bullshit.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzWIFX8M-Y

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

i got bored and stopped playing

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Prince Valerian, obvious reference to prince valium from spaceballs

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i stopped when they undid everything that happened in the first sc2 game

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

shawarma is one of the best sandwiches on earth.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

ethanol posted:

i got bored and stopped playing

good tombstone

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
When you think about it the zerglings that are geen and blow up are kind of like suicide bombers, making the Zerg themselves an unflattering caricature of Muslims.
Problematic, imo.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

go play a better game not for nerdy asians

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Bought starcraft 2 last year for some reason and it was one of the worst purchasing decisions I have ever made in my life. At least I was able to return Diablo 3 when that was a complete disappointment .

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

a bone to pick posted:

Bought starcraft 2 last year for some reason and it was one of the worst purchasing decisions I have ever made in my life. At least I was able to return Diablo 3 when that was a complete disappointment .

lol diablo 3 owns hard tho

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

a bone to pick posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

id like diablo 3 if i could play it offline because australia has to play on the us servers and it runs like poo poo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

thats what i heard anyway i dont actually live in ausgtralia or anything

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
I don't really like blizzard's tendency to drag their feet on dropping the price of their older games. I recall the sc1 battle chest still being like 50 when sc2 came out and hots should be like 5 bucks by now but it's acting like it's worth 20.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Blizzard could easily win me back with warcraft 4 but they insist on making poo poo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

yep, love blizzard right here, they cant do anything wrong. blackthorne is my favourite game that i never finished, warcraft owns and i like it so much i havent played it for about 10 years, starcraft is reall. cool and same with how long ago i played it. i like bliz

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

lol diablo 3 owns hard tho

huh? no it isn't

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

a bone to pick posted:

huh? no it isn't

ya its real good

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I booted up a free trial of wow and there are still 30+ faggots playing in goon squad. Time to call it quits people your game really blows

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ethanol posted:

I booted up a free trial of wow and there are still 30+ faggots playing in goon squad. Time to call it quits people your game really blows
you fuckin bought/pirated a starcraft 2 expansion, your opinions on games are irrvelevant

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

same

but unironically

fivethree
Jul 28, 2014

a bone to pick posted:

kulle story bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

ethanol posted:

Blizzard could easily win me back with warcraft 4 but they insist on making poo poo

A successor to wc3's multiplayer would rule

• Locked thread