Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

you really love that :)

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

All the fat girls I've banged have had strong smelling vaginas but the skinny ones have had what I like to call "dat ghost pussy" because you'd never know that poo poo was even there til it sprays you with ectoplasm

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

gently caress da Mods posted:

you really love that :)

when u have a gift, you have to share it w/ the world imo

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Fart Puzzle posted:

All the fat girls I've banged have had strong smelling vaginas but the skinny ones have had what I like to call "dat ghost pussy" because you'd never know that poo poo was even there til it sprays you with ectoplasm

I'd rather be slimed than smell like rotten fish after, every time.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

gently caress da Mods posted:

^^^might want to NWS that :eek:

fine, but you can tell that she's wearing panties if you look to the left where her enormous gut isn't covering it. she's clothed downstairs, so all you're seeing is dat gut

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Pastor Perineum posted:

fine, but you can tell that she's wearing panties if you look to the left where her enormous gut isn't covering it. she's clothed downstairs, so all you're seeing is dat gut

dat pannus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Pastor Perineum posted:

i think you're doing it wrong if you pick the ones with big guts instead of say, big tits and butts

• Locked thread